Motor-sickle Racing (MX/SX, GNCC, MotoGP, Hard Enduro, SBK, etc)

Hampshire looked great on that 450 . KTM must've had a talk with Webb , he looks like a different rider from last year. Deegan is silencing the doubters.
Hampshire was an eye-opener! He honestly looked more fluid on the 450 in the heat race than he does on the 250.

Another 450 newbie that is quietly doing great is Justin Cooper:
1678224369824.png

And Webb just needed a little blood in the water. Injuries aside, it's on for the rest of the year for the top 3 :D

I think Webb might start getting more wins and take the red plate from Tomac.

Deegan has really surprised me. Before the season started I figured him for around 10th place at the first few rounds or so with a few crashes mixed in too. He looks like the real deal.

I hardly ever listen to podcasts or watch long youtube videos (it took me over a week to finish this 2hr segment), but Ricky Carmichael on Bubba Stewart's podcast is one of the best podcast/YT vids I've seen in a long time:

I hardly ever listen to podcasts or watch long youtube videos (it took me over a week to finish this 2hr segment), but Ricky Carmichael on Bubba Stewart's podcast is one of the best podcast/YT vids I've seen in a long time:

Listened to it on Spotify it’s a good one. Most of bubbas are pretty good

Roczen on top of the box and the red plate going to Webb! Good night of racing!
Yeah, interesting race tonight. Glad to see Roczen with a win. Would have never guessed Webb would take the championship lead with a 3rd. I was pretty sure Barcia was gonna mix it up with Roczen towards the end, and Webb would sneak by for the win. But then he suddenly lost about 4 seconds around the same time he was LAPPING Chase Suxton :rolleyes:

I didn't think Kenny would win this year. That was a surprise.

And now the assassin has the points lead.

Did anybody hear who was riding Eli's bike for him? Whoever it was got passed by Craig late in the race, and wasn't far from getting lapped.

1678823418698.png

Yeah Deegan was being a little shit. He will pay for that in the long run. Smith had a killer comeback in that LCQ, it was a heartbreaker to see him get so close. Almost as much of a heartbreaker as that 450 main :(

Crazy star 250 team mates going way aggressive in the heat race

fun 450 race to watch also. Wild ending.
There must be some history between Smith and Deegan.

Deegan seems very immature non-chalant in this interview about it. "I think he's in like 5th in points, he's a little out of it" (then Thrasher mouthing "Oh my God :shaking:" :laughing:) and then he doubles down with "I'm not sure, I wasn't really paying attention" :rolleyes: He knew exactly who it was and what he was doing. He intentionally slowed down and looked back. It's Smith's fault he didn't make the main, but it was definitely Deegan's actions that started the spiral. Especially in a friggin heat race. They weren't fighting for the last transfer spot.
I did love Hunter Lawrence's comment about "we’re out there making decisions at split millisecond you know people have all months to pay their phone bill and they still can’t do that on time"! However, I think Hunter's comments about block passes being racing opened a door that he won't be able to close, and it looks like Nate Thrasher is sitting there calculating the best way to "block pass" Hunter whenever the next miniscule opportunity presents itself :D

Last edited:

Deegan seems very immature non-chalant in this interview about it. "I think he's in like 5th in points, he's a little out of it" (then Thrasher mouthing "Oh my God :shaking:" :laughing:) and then he doubles down with "I'm not sure, I wasn't really paying attention" :rolleyes: He knew exactly who it was and what he was doing. He intentionally slowed down and looked back. It's Smith's fault he didn't make the main, but it was definitely Deegan's actions that started the spiral. Especially in a friggin heat race. They weren't fighting for the last transfer spot.
I did love Hunter Lawrence's comment about "we’re out there making decisions at split millisecond you know people have all months to pay their phone bill and they still can’t do that on time"! However, I think Hunter's comments about block passes being racing opened a door that he won't be able to close, and it looks like Nate Thrasher is sitting there calculating the best way to "block pass" Hunter whenever the next miniscule opportunity presents itself :D
Hunter cracked me up on that interview. Booth Deegan and smith are to blame but it’s also racing. Seeing him always fighting is good. everything Deegan does also is nit picked.

Any of yall planning to go to the SMX finals in Charlotte in September?

If Webb would have made a showing at this race and just gotten a top 10, he would still have a decent shot at the championship. Hard to believe 5 of the top 7 are out. Though Sexton has definitely been there, and I'd even say he's been the fastest this year, just not the most consistent, this will be an asterisk championship of sorts,

Back