Mr. Ed buggy

left over older gen. mowhawk kits? you been hoarding those Vice?
bolt that passes throught the housing, threaded bushing with a end in it? thats different. you always do thing different with the ol O'dell Style

hell to the yeah! looks great tim!

update

getting things put back together. finished welding the chassis. bolt axles back under. i am going to leave chassis bare metal for know. i plan to get it running and moving to make sure everything in good before i tear it down for paint.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 976
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 922
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    260.3 KB · Views: 871
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    230 KB · Views: 903
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 1,134
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 914
couple more.

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 858
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 859
Looking good buddy. . . See you soon

I read the article like four times, and I'm still baffled and amazed at that kind of potential.

Did they have to tune the fuel flow ignition and injector pulses along the way to get those types of numbers?

oh yeah. 75 pnd. injectors, and a tune fow boost. i am running 90 pnd. injectors in my setup. you need lots of fuel, being lean with boost is a very bad thing.

getting things put back together. finished welding the chassis. bolt axles back under. i am going to leave chassis bare metal for know. i plan to get it running and moving to make sure everything in good before i tear it down for paint.

dumb quesiton... is that chassis sitting a full droop?

edit: reason being it looks like your JJ is limited on the lower link.

One day Firetoy will figure out how to mount his joints the right direction :flipoff2:

But really, I never realized how wild the shape/dimensions of this chassis were until seeing it disassembled. Nice job doing something different, just don't bump your head!

One day Firetoy will figure out how to mount his joints the right direction :flipoff2:

But really, I never realized how wild the shape/dimensions of this chassis were until seeing it disassembled. Nice job doing something different, just don't bump your head!

suck it, :lol:all yall

Thats a hell of a toolbox... Awesome.

buggy ran today needs some tuning.only would run for a little bit then quite.

Back