NC4X4 Hunting and Fishing

Another friend has pics of this buck on his cam but never in the day, only in the middle of the night!
image000000(3).jpg

Good old Pageland, SC. There’s not much reason to go there unless you want to attend the watermelon festival or to make yourself feel better about where you live.
LMAO, i can confirm this. I worked in Pageland for about a year, managed third shift production for a plastic injection company. Employees were button pushers and were happy to do so, nothing to aspire more to than what they were doing. The problems in their lives was entertaining, all created by them but that was their normal.

LMAO, i can confirm this. I worked in Pageland for about a year, managed third shift production for a plastic injection company. Employees were button pushers and were happy to do so, nothing to aspire more to than what they were doing. The problems in their lives was entertaining, all created by them but that was their normal.
I grew up there. At the time (80’s and 90’s) there was nothing but playing football, hunting, and working some crap job. I don’t think much has changed.

I'm hoping to go camp at Thurmond Chatham Monday and Tuesday Thanksgiving week. Just need the weather to make up its mind. I didn't get the permit hunt at second creek, so had to switch things up. Anybody that wants to meet up there and hang out and hunt is welcome to come on.

Had 1 come into about 10 yards. Took a screen shot of the video. Don’t know how to post the video? Saw 4 bucks yesterday am. 1 looked decent but was pretty far away. Didn’t care for the grunting. The 1 I took the video of, came running at me once I started grunting. Saw a real big 1 tonight chasing does, but didn’t see him for a second? It’s warm here as well. Super windy today
IMG_4373.jpeg

IMG_4390.jpeg

Thought today was going to be a good day. Slipped into a spot and had two coyotes run up on me caulked the hammer on the muzzleloader and squeezed and nothing. Hammer locked back can't get it to release. Try to fix it in woods nope. Call backup and two friends offered up guns and bring them to me. They get here we start on my gun and in about an hour have it fixed. During this time my buddy has shot twice at a buck and thinks he missed. He came out mad. We had a sandwich and headed back in by 1130.. this time we both are carrying two muzzleloaders each

Thought today was going to be a good day. Slipped into a spot and had two coyotes run up on me caulked the hammer on the muzzleloader and squeezed and nothing. Hammer locked back can't get it to release. Try to fix it in woods nope. Call backup and two friends offered up guns and bring them to me. They get here we start on my gun and in about an hour have it fixed. During this time my buddy has shot twice at a buck and thinks he missed. He came out mad. We had a sandwich and headed back in by 1130.. this time we both are carrying two muzzleloaders each
maybe you should try cocking the hammer instead of caulking it. Sounds like since it got stuck, it may have even been liquid nails and not caulk.

maybe you should try cocking the hammer instead of caulking it. Sounds like since it got stuck, it may have even been liquid nails and not caulk.
Look man its been a bad day. I'm about ready to go 1776 on some deer. Give them both barrels then jump on their back with my pocket knife if that don't work

Experiences such as these are why my in-line hasn’t left the safe in 5yrs or more. I just stick with my bow now. I’d sell mine but it’s a firearm & I no longer sell those.

Experiences such as these are why my in-line hasn’t left the safe in 5yrs or more. I just stick with my bow now. I’d sell mine but it’s a firearm & I no longer sell those.
Yeah this one is gonna become a backup. I'm gonna try and find a rem700 muzzleloader.
I like my bow just don't have time to shot it like I should. Honestly thought about getting a crossbow but not there yet.

Buddy is kicking himself pretty hard said deer he missed was a giant main frame 10 with trash all over

Finally found me a small fishing boat that was at a great price. It is an 1988, but looks like a 2008+ as far as condition. 80HP Merc, Has all books, papers and even the original bill of sale. Also still has original Tracker Marine spare tire that I am sure would last about a mile down the road lol

IMG_1364.jpeg

Last weekend before the war breaks out lol.

20231111_063339.jpg
20231111_063402.jpg
20231111_064654.jpg

Back