NC4X4 Hunting and Fishing

Sunflowers have pretty much hit full bloom. Too bad 95% of them face directly AWAY from the house 😂

IMG_20240711_182630731_HDR.jpg

Also, I'm still in the market for a used saddle setup.

Thanks. But I'm looking more for this type. But I'll poke around on that forum for sure!

Screenshot_20240711-203057_Chrome.jpg

Thanks. But I'm looking more for this type. But I'll poke around on that forum for sure!

View attachment 420829
I bought a cheap set of hawk helium sticks and added their hsp small platform to one of them for a cheap start. I didn’t skimp on the saddle. Didn’t want to risk a swan dive from that height. I bought a trophy line with the ropes included. They have sales at times. I have maybe 5-6 hundred in the whole setup. That’s cheap for a saddle setup

I bought a cheap set of hawk helium sticks and added their hsp small platform to one of them for a cheap start. I didn’t skimp on the saddle. Didn’t want to risk a swan dive from that height. I bought a trophy line with the ropes included. They have sales at times. I have maybe 5-6 hundred in the whole setup. That’s cheap for a saddle setup
Trophy line makes a good saddle.

@JSJJ388 if your just trying to cut weight with a saddle you gonna have to spend a decent penny to get lighter sticks and platform as well.

Personally the saddle is nice for short sits 4 hrs or less. I'd rather have my lock on now. But I use my saddle as my harness and can flip back forth between the seat and saddle

Trophy line makes a good saddle.

@JSJJ388 if your just trying to cut weight with a saddle you gonna have to spend a decent penny to get lighter sticks and platform as well.

Personally the saddle is nice for short sits 4 hrs or less. I'd rather have my lock on now. But I use my saddle as my harness and can flip back forth between the seat and saddle

Just trying to get away from lugging a climber 2 miles up the mountain at Thurmond Chatham game land lol.

Back