NC4X4 Spottings

Did any of you fools pass me on 264 earlier today heading into Raleigh? I was in my 250 pulling a trailer full of Red Bull equipment and a 2500 Cummins pulled up next to me then gave me a little smoke show.

Ran across MikeJ and his General Lee Cherokee in mocksville on friday. Hard to miss that sucker, lol.

oh...and heading up hwy52/77/74 cant remember which one i was on at the time, i saw a sweet caged FJ40 being trailored south from virginia. anyone on here?

saw SHINTON i believe, friday morning towing the toyota down I-85?

That would have been me coming back from ECGS! Picked up the yota early and headed back into gso.

What were you in or just in something anonymous? I got passed on I-40 in Gsbo by a wild looking ZJ with cutout doors, looks like he was hanging out later in front of Dannys Restaurant.

That would have been me coming back from ECGS! Picked up the yota early and headed back into gso.
What were you in or just in something anonymous? I got passed on I-40 in Gsbo by a wild looking ZJ with cutout doors, looks like he was hanging out later in front of Dannys Restaurant.

Just something anonymous. On my way to Wilson for a meeting in a work Tahoe.

i met highrollintj earlier tonight. pretty nice guy.

i hope he says the same :lol:

Saw someone in Greendboro yesterday in what looked like a dark green TJ with black wheels and 35's. They had a high lift jack mounted to their spare tire rack and had 4 off road lights up front. Saw them on brian blvd then they turned on new garden.

I think it was pheery I just saw in the white Ford pulling choochoo's old TJ. I was sitting at Backyard Burgers on 68 in HIghPoint/GSO.

Somebody in a burgandy toy with nc4x4 on it at Harbor Freight in Kannapolis Thursday, I think you were behind me in line. Recall the face but not the name, sorry.

Saw the General Lee CRX at the softball park today.

saw a red Cherokee with some beadlocks on I think 35's going up HWY 21 towards cornelius this morning...
Thought I saw our sticker.

I waved at him. He waved back. Maybe he thought it was a Jeep thing but I was in my Acura rockin the NC4x4 sticker in the rear window.

anyone on here?

Met Upnover today at the farm. Nice guy,nice rig!

Saw a sweet XJ driving down 540 this morning. Lifted up, looked like maybe some 36s on it, black with black wheels.

Really nice looking. I tried to catch up to get a closer look, but got stuck behind the normal morning commute idiots. I got off at Aviation, so no idea where they went to.

Anyone on here?

Saw a red Toyota 4-runner on 37s over in my neighborhood yesterday near the Cardinal Golf Course; anyone on here?

Is this Mike J.?

apaulstoecklein.blogs.com_photos_uncategorized_2008_01_20_olanmills6.jpg

Saw a dark gray fj80? at the Sonic on 49 in Harrisburg around 2:20pm. Had some stickers in the back window, TSL's and a license plate with 4X4something on it. I was in the white 1995 C1500 with all the stickers in the back window and loud ass exhaust

saw some queer ass mud queen with a beast inc. sticker on it today. must be one of ricky's boyfriends.:flipoff2:

Back