NC4X4 Spottings

I have seen big yellow CJ7 around north raleigh(Lead mine/Lynn rd) a few times... black top, middle aged guy, 35's... really sharp looking cj.

Is that anybody on here?

i saw the stright axled liberty leaving taco bell UNCW saturday at lunch time. that thing looks good goin down the road

Driving east on I40 in Winston this evening about 6pm and saw a blue XJ with four BFG MTs strapped to the roof, anyone on here?

4 spares? Wont have to worry about a flat! :driver:

Saw a silver shortbox QC Dodge. 35s, 5 to 8" exhaust, Rausch Creek and Poison Spyder stickers.

DC beltway at route 50, about 8-9pm last night.

I see a couple of Toyota trucks with lifts and everything sometimes on my way to work on 29. One is really big kind of a redish maybe burgundy normally headed towards Concord and the other one is black headed toward Charlotte from Malard Creek and 29. This is usually around the 9am hour. I was wondering if they are on here.

In conover. Anyone?

Attachments

• IMAG0136.jpg
    IMAG0136.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 547
I met a guy yesterday on the road, asked em if he was on this site. He is on coastalcarolina4x4 or something like that. He was in a green YJ with "Lake Wylie Wheelers" on the windsheild.. I will try an bring em over to this site.. somehow he says he's seen my screen name before? Nice fella

I see a couple of Toyota trucks with lifts and everything sometimes on my way to work on 29. One is really big kind of a redish maybe burgundy normally headed towards Concord and the other one is black headed toward Charlotte from Malard Creek and 29. This is usually around the 9am hour. I was wondering if they are on here.
Mine is black but you typically won't see it out during the week.

I see a lot of lifted Jeeps/Yotas driving around Kannapolis. As a matter of fact I was behind a truck last night on Cannon st that didn't have a bed and was wearing some pretty big boggers. I couldn't tell if it was an S-10 or a Yota seeing as it was dark and I was behind him.

Driving east on I40 in Winston this evening about 6pm and saw a blue XJ with four BFG MTs strapped to the roof, anyone on here?

Did it have a red cage on the inside with MT's up from and boggers on the back?

I saw a lifted flat black 4 door JK on 40 east around Asheville yesterday afternoon

I met a guy yesterday on the road, asked em if he was on this site. He is on coastalcarolina4x4 or something like that. He was in a green YJ with "Lake Wylie Wheelers" on the windsheild.. I will try an bring em over to this site.. somehow he says he's seen my screen name before? Nice fella

im on coastacarolinaoffroad as well. its kinda died down but its got good people.

Just seen a white lifted excursion towing a big black runner on boggers bombin down sb 85 around spencer....i ws in my stroke headed nb...

That was Snappy, everyone seems to be seeing his excursion :D

Whoops, just assumed

Back