NC4X4 Spottings

if it is who I think it is... he has broken less muddin' every weekend on my old 44's and his 10 bolts than I did with Dana 60-70 combo... which only got wheeled 4 times total... :shaking: I spend $$$$$ to run 44's and still break more than 100 dollar 10bolts

yep, that's the gayness i speak of. i actually see it around that area fairly regularly.

remember the :poop: k5 at matts? he bought the tires off of that from me... he's got a 305 with 3.07s... :driver: hahaha

Is this Mike J.?
apaulstoecklein.blogs.com_photos_uncategorized_2008_01_20_olanmills6.jpg
ha ha ..thats funny:lol:

I saw Kevin this morning on 70 driving the Sprinter. I gave him the one finger salute and went on by :fuck-you:

Don't be doggin the Sprinter, I have to hold it back, 2.7L of TurboCharged fury under that bonnet !

oh and :flipoff2: back at ya !

Somebody in Concord in a red cj with cargo netting all over it, who are you?

Think I saw Insane Moto on 321 today around Hudson, or at least someone in a white Grand Cherokee rocking 2 insane moto stickers....

insane motor has a pretty cool f150. he's from Mt airy. doubt it was him, but i bet hes happy is sticker got spotted!

insane motor has a pretty cool f150. he's from Mt airy. doubt it was him, but i bet hes happy is sticker got spotted!

This guy had a yellow one on the back of his truck as well as the white one Insane Moto offers on the forum.

The yellow one looked pretty awesome.

does anyone on here live off west c street in kannopolis? theres alot of 4x4s off that road

I'm sure you're talking about our crap and/or the guy couple houses down with the tall ass yj (he's a pretty cool dude, but doesn't get on here). We're usually messing around with something, swing by sometime.

Chris

I saw the olive drab XJ (U.A.V. or something) in Hendo yesterday. I remembered it from the build thread or truck gallery. Looked like a beast!

Saw Ken (BRUISER) turning into Cameron Village today, waved passing you from a grand Cherokee.

sorry I missed ya.. was on my way to white horse to pick up dads check..

I'm sure you're talking about our crap and/or the guy couple houses down with the tall ass yj (he's a pretty cool dude, but doesn't get on here). We're usually messing around with something, swing by sometime.
Chris
yea i see that yj lol it never moves . didnt u have a rodeo u were trying to sale on like 42s or something?

Yeh, it was a trooper. Dual cases and all that, it was pretty fun, I just wanted a v8 back and putting one in there would of been a PITA.

Saw the General Lee CRX going down 109(Thomasville) a couple of weeks ago....I was in an S500 mercedes and was tryiing to get a little stop light racing out of you...ha!

Back