New thread.........right now

I spent a number of years in the New Bedford, MA area during my college years and for a few years after. One of the local delicacies available at Chinese restaurants was a chow mein sandwich - fried chow mein noodles topped with gravy and meat and served on a plain hamburger bun, often with french fries on the side. When I first heard of it I thought there was no way I’m eating that. After I tried it, it became one of my favorites.

82368DF1-FBE9-4033-B500-649A12306AD1.jpeg

2E108D79-A31B-49A1-84A3-9704C9D51366.jpeg
753B2A5C-B888-4F0D-B363-9A3AA1AE2EFC.jpeg

Angie’s daddy is missing. He left on the Expedition today about 7 and has not come back. (Angie down there visiting all week)

Angie and her sister are out looking as well as the Sheriff’s department.

His dementia has finally caused a serious issue.

Please pray for him to be found.

Angie’s daddy is missing. He left on the Expedition today about 7 and has not come back. (Angie down there visiting all week)

Angie and her sister are out looking as well as the Sheriff’s department.

His dementia has finally caused a serious issue.

Please pray for him to be found.
Where is he missing from? Was he driving? We need more info if he is driving? Will be praying for him,

Where is he missing from? Was he driving? We need more info if he is driving? Will be praying for him,
They live north west of Selma. He was on a green 2000 Expedition. He normally goes into Selma and comes home.

20170609_190621-01.jpeg

IMG_0345.jpeg

That's fantastic. A friend's uncle got missing the same way. They found him in VA when he ran out of gas.
I know you prayed bro, thank you.

He was taken to a hospital when he was found in the truck just sitting in the road.

It’s amazing how quickly it can sink then level off then sink again. I don’t meddle but will strongly suggest the keys are no longer an option.

I don’t meddle but will strongly suggest the keys are no longer an option.
We did this with my grandfather… it lasted about a week. He had keys hidden in the house/shop, that HE hid and then eventually found. Most of the time he ended up at Walmart but 1 time at the beach (40ish miles away) he ran outta gas

William found in Windsor NC, about 180 miles from Home. He seems to be fine physically.
Want to correct, about 1.8hrs not 180m. About 100m.

Little sleep.

I know you prayed bro, thank you.

He was taken to a hospital when he was found in the truck just sitting in the road.

It’s amazing how quickly it can sink then level off then sink again. I don’t meddle but will strongly suggest the keys are no longer an option.
Maybe let him have the keys but pull some fuses. We had to cut the breaker for the stove, microwave and dishwasher when my grandma got bad off. She liked to burned the house down forgetting things on the stove, she'd microwave stuff 10 times in a row and would load and unload/put-up dishes that she never actually washed. Confused he heck out of my grandad the first time he found the cabinets full of dirty dishes 😅

He told them at the hospital that he took the bus to the hospital 😢

Maybe let him have the keys but pull some fuses. We had to cut the breaker for the stove, microwave and dishwasher when my grandma got bad off. She liked to burned the house down forgetting things on the stove, she'd microwave stuff 10 times in a row and would load and unload/put-up dishes that she never actually washed. Confused he heck out of my grandad the first time he found the cabinets full of dirty dishes 😅
Just pull the driveshaft or transmission cable. That way he can crank and go through the motions, without actually going through any motion.

Just pull the driveshaft or transmission cable. That way he can crank and go through the motions, without actually going through any motion.
And then kill himself in CO in a closed garage.

And then kill himself in CO in a closed garage.
No idea if it's in a garage. If so that's another consideration. As would be backing into a garage door.

Back