[Nov 8, 2013] 3RD Annual Uwharrie Veterans ride Nov 8th-10th (Troy, NC)

Amazing event! Glad I could be a part it. Glad I was able to propose to the love of my life in front of all the people I love to be with.

Can't wait to see all the pics from the photographers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Couldn't make it out to the event, but I did see a silver TJ leaving Food Lion in Troy around 6:30 last night. Had an NC4x4 sticker on the back. Anyone here?

As always Jason put on a great event had a great time wheeling ure and the the icing on the cake was being able to wheel at Scotts land with 22 other rigs, 19 wranglers a powerwagon and a k5, it was an awesome time nice slow pace and great people. So BIG THANKS for an amazing weekend. THANK YOU TO ALL MY FELLOW VETS THAT CAME OUT AND TO ALL THAT SERVED Y'ALL HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY LIFE THAT ONLY Y'ALL CAN FILL. Also thanks to all the supporters that showed there support. Happy birthday the USMC from you ARMY brother.

We had a blast & loved every minute! Thanks to everyone involved for their hard work in putting together such an amazing event! Looking forward to next year! :)
20131110_133346.jpg

Last edited:
That was joe he had to get some stuff from the store.

We had a great turn out this weekend glad to see it growing with great people. Had a blast. Big thanks to Jason and all the other volunteers esp. Scott fields for letting us use the property and Chris Cagle for catering.

My wife and I had a great time... we got to try out our new (to us) popup, and are happy to say everything worked well... especially the heat.

A big "THANK YOU" to all of you who worked your butts off to make this happen. And a special "THANK YOU" to all you guys and gals who pampered us this weekend to make sure I didn't put any undue strain on my back. You are truely appreciated! We are looking forward to coming again next year.

Thank you everyone. My wife and I had an absolute blast. And it was a pleasure to meet all of you. I was one of the lucky 22 who got to wheel the private land today. What an awesome weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone this weekend.... Our Cub Scout group raised enough money to send almost 3 kids to patriots point in the spring. It was an amazing event this weekend. I have been moved as much as sat afternoon. Seeing all the vets, seeing the wall of honor, hearing the chris cagle story, seeing someone that I consider a true friend get engaged, and hanging with about 100 guys that hope to be like one day..... Well that's what it is all about....

Thanks Jason, Scott, everyone else who helped. It was a lot of fun, and enjoyed taking the k5 into the tight trails today. Only a few more bumps and scratches on her now. Can't wait to do it again. I'll post pics later tonight or tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, what a weekend! I am still soaking it all up, I just got home and tired does not even cover it. THANKYOU to everyone that helped me make this possible. The crowd this year was amazing! I felt like I was in a different world this weekend being around the best people I know.

We raised $821 for the Stand Down House this weekend!

The Wall Of Honor is in the Eldarado Outpost, along with the Colors flown in Iraq. Youre next URE trip make sure to stop and check it out!

Anna and I had a great time this weekend. It was great to meet and wheel with you all. That was our first time at URE and we will definitely be back.

Thank you for a great even Jason and thank you to all the veterans for all that you have done.

Had a GREAT time this weekend. Thank you Jason for putting on such a great event for everyone, especially our troops, Past and Present!!!!! It was awesome meeting and wheeling with some great people, ALL IN HONOR OF OUR VETS!!! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND THE FREEDOMS OUR TROOPS HAVE GIVEN US!!!! I look forward to participating again next year.

Above all the Good Times had by everyone this weekend...To my fellow Veterans.. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE !!

Last edited:
Looked like a great event. Hate I missed.

Thank you to all the Veterans past, present and future.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back