Open Invite! at the Flats - Nov 28

Looking forward to checking this place out, looks fun. Most likely I'll be in the DD XJ (31s, rear locker, skids/rockrails, no winch).

is the flats a place to visit regularly or just for events? is it just trails or is there any mud? i would like to see a map of the trails when u have them ready... almost forgot u said it was $10 to get in... if it is open regularly is it the same price?

CNC

Glad you guys from CNC made it up had a good time. Hope yall will come back had a blast ( toyota hill sounds good to me )

can't wait to be here! hope it's mild enough to get around in the xj with a couple of kids in the back. Not looking to do anything extreme, but love to watch the high horsepower, loud and obnoxious!!! I am personally not one of them, but only because I don't have the money and skill to build one but someday...

OPEN DAY ON THE FLATS

can't wait to be here! hope it's mild enough to get around in the xj with a couple of kids in the back. Not looking to do anything extreme, but love to watch the high horsepower, loud and obnoxious!!! I am personally not one of them, but only because I don't have the money and skill to build one but someday...
Yeah we have some mild trails that you can bring the kids on. . .Looking forward to seeing everyone there

This is an awesome OHV park! Sumthin' for ever'one!
Im lookin forward to the 28th!:driver:

Can't wait...get to try out my new tires and see Ol'Jeeps CJ on its' side...or lid. Maybe the seat will fly out again!

Looking forward to checking the place out. Ill be there in my 88 Suzuki Samurai. See what all I can do in the Samurai.

If Ol' Jeeps is goin'...I'm there...I need a Spotter an he's just the man for the Job I hear...:beer:

Believe me JC, I need all the help I can get...ask anyone on here...BTW you smarter than I thought u was...figerin out my secret plan an all...:shaking:

See ya there!
And a bump for Terry,(HotDogGuy) His grub is always BADASS!

:bounce2::bounce2::bounce2:Yes I will be at THE FLATS and I will do my best to provide every body with a HOT meal no matter what the weather brings! I hope it's about 55 degres with no wind and sunny, got to think positive.redneckcj5guy, thanks for the mention. Hey mudder, don't let the cat out yet.LOL I lent a hand to some guys today by plugging a tire and a N F Security Officer that will not be named helped by loaning his air pump to inflate the tire! But it did not work, and some other hero saved the day with his airtank. Now it's stuff like THAT is what it's about! ATV's, 4X4's, Security, and your hot dog guy...working together!

Got a LOT of good feed back about the 28th! today at URE. Lots of questions and interest. Should be a good turnout, I'm sure it will. Sorta like the last big one for the year is what i'm gathering at the stand.

Thanks for the kind words, I like to meet people off the screen so to speak, face to face.

Back