Pictures of your Furry Friends.

Me and my brothers sane Weimaraner. The other one is effin special. It has hallucination's, sees spots, has dominance issues and a true pita. This old girl and I get along just fine.
B4174E06-A7A7-46D9-BEA6-A265CE757102.jpeg

Me and my brothers sane Weimaraner. The other one is effin special. It has hallucination's, sees spots, has dominance issues and a true pita. This old girl and I get along just fine.
View attachment 369723
Man, that thing looks crazy! Dog looks cool though. :flipoff2:

14wksā€¦The pup has been phenomenally docile with all the children, but she seems to favor the middle child. Almost lost a door last night when she started crying because she got soap in her eye in the bath, and the pup started ramming the door to get to her. I open the bathroom door (wife was with the kid)ā€¦the pup jumped half way in the tub, Millie finally rubbed the puppyā€™s head and said she was ok. The pup hopped out and sauntered to the closest AC vent to finish her nap. First time Iā€™ve ever had a dog react that way so naturally.

48700D6B-C135-4AF3-9863-720A05C68924.jpeg

Last edited:
I have My wife has 2 cats, and I have a favorite. One is basically retarded, sneezes in my face, uses her claws to drag herself onto my lap instead of just jumping, and got her paw stuck in the cat door yesterday. This is the other one :D

The tire at the end made me laugh out loud.
:D
Me too! I have no idea why one of my kids decided to roll that through there, at that time, but it was perfect! :laughing:

My 3yr old insisted she didnā€™t go to school today and take ā€˜herā€™ dog to the vet. Her logic was that she has mommy and daddy there to make sure sheā€™s happy when she has to go to the doctor, so she needed to be there for her pup. With logic like thatā€¦clearly we did what parents have to do, and sent herā€¦to the vet.

33FEF5BF-4C9D-4A43-8DBD-24F3725B5C24.jpeg

For the recordā€¦ā€™herā€™ puppy now officially weighs 15lbs more than she does.

Back