Pictures of your Furry Friends.

Living his best life playing on the streams

Attachments

• 40DECB8C-7D66-4FD6-9E66-3802E17FC9F1.jpeg
    40DECB8C-7D66-4FD6-9E66-3802E17FC9F1.jpeg
    170 KB · Views: 77
Hate to be a Debbie downer, but many of you know Sarge from the ECORS days. He has been acting strange for a couple weeks, then on Friday basically started dragging his back legs some, no strength in them. Was way worse on Saturday, then Sunday, took him to the vet this morning. I got a (very) short walk in the woods with him yesterday morning, he walked around the yard some yesterday as well. Today he couldn't stand up at all without assistance.

Absolutely crazy how fast it happened. He would have been 12 on Christmas Eve, and has never shown any real signs of his age.

Was a great dog @UncleWillie
@Jody Treadway now you will have to ask how Rebecca and I are doing instead of Sarge 😀

View attachment 382514
Dang Michael, sorry to hear that.

9 month check in…and still can’t get over how good (and protective) this dog is with the kids, even as a puppy. Well beyond anything I anticipated…

EFDAC662-9B0F-4673-A5AB-9D1ECF705FF8.jpeg

And she wanted to be part of the orange slime science experiment this morning…

F586C478-A8A4-4AFB-B313-7F42364B0642.jpeg

Last edited:
Hate to be a Debbie downer, but many of you know Sarge from the ECORS days. He has been acting strange for a couple weeks, then on Friday basically started dragging his back legs some, no strength in them. Was way worse on Saturday, then Sunday, took him to the vet this morning. I got a (very) short walk in the woods with him yesterday morning, he walked around the yard some yesterday as well. Today he couldn't stand up at all without assistance.

Absolutely crazy how fast it happened. He would have been 12 on Christmas Eve, and has never shown any real signs of his age.

Was a great dog @UncleWillie
@Jody Treadway now you will have to ask how Rebecca and I are doing instead of Sarge 😀

View attachment 382514
I think he outlived all his siblings. He had a good long life. Be proud of giving him a good home.

Left the pup at my folks for the short week since I'm on the road all week. She's the yellow lab passed out on her older brother (white lab).
Resized_Resized_20221122_063749.jpeg VideoCapture_20221122-063607.jpg

Back