Random pic thread.

Guess it just depends how big your nuts are and how much clamping force they produce.

Must be brand-specific or something. I've never had a mower with a splined blade, but I know they're out there.
I've never had a mower that didn't have a splined blade.

You must be a freak.

Must be brand-specific or something. I've never had a mower with a splined blade, but I know they're out there.
my deere and skag both are.
El Cheapo murray I had prior was as well.
Thats the only 3 I have experience with

Put on a piranha tooth bar today. Haven't used it a lot but seems to work pretty good. Damn thing is sharp I know that.
496c156cf512b6e8ee4c7ee8936657b8.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Put on a piranha tooth bar today. Haven't used it a lot but seems to work pretty good. Damn thing is sharp I know that.
496c156cf512b6e8ee4c7ee8936657b8.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

You'll like it. I put one on my Kubota.

Every channel in the discovery network. It’s BS
See also: 2hr lecture on white guilt and white privilege. Walked in on the wife watching it. We're black and we're telling you how wrong you are

Mowers aren't my area of expertise, but what are you running that has splined mower blades? Is that a belt drive to a keyed motor shaft?
My JD210 was a heck of a stump grinder, the belts were always the weak link, every two years like clockwork a silent pop was followed by a $50 deck belt replacement.
Belt drive JD.

It's a lawn mower.....not a stump grinder.
There's an old block plant around my house and they used the dust/block pieces to back fill my yard and then covered it w top soil,plus we are located in the limestone rock area of the county.Regardless of how many I pick/dig up they're always there.It's like they grow as much as the grass.Blades don't have a chance.

We closed on our new property yesterday. Has a couple old logging roads and few cleared areas but mostly wooded.

:rockon: Awesome!!

I was right where you are 3yrs ago in October. You've probably got everything you need handled, but feel free to reach out if you have any utility questions.

:rockon: Awesome!!

I was right where you are 3yrs ago in October. You've probably got everything you need handled, but feel free to reach out if you have any utility questions.
Thanks man, I plan on doing most everything myself so it will be slow going. First thing on the list is making a 1/2 mile long drive up to the future homesite. Lots of rock in my future.

Lots of rock in my future.

Bruh!!!

20180905_172630.jpg

Get the Duke power engineer on board before you buy the first load...or one day you'll come out to

20190725_111208.jpg

Let's just say after the tongue lashing I gave that Duke engineer in front of the Pike boys, my driveway was taken care of...but nearly started blood pressure medication

Back