Random pic thread.

How deep was the well, and what was that plug powering?
120 feet. Had 80 feet of water.

Plug was rigged to test pump in 55 gallon trash can when I got home.

Got lucky on depth, unlucky on diagnosis. The pipe was split and loosing pressure. I replaced everything in the hole. I was an hour up the road. I now have a used pump for sale in "misc".

romans.png

If you are going to just make your own temp tag, why not make its date valid??
160CEEB8-3502-4751-95EC-8A2DBEBF4575.jpeg

I mean..I think it’s overkill but I ain’t hating

1004EE8B-6CA0-4FD9-89D0-F6C882272156.jpeg
B1F305A3-649F-42E9-93A3-A8710150D07B.jpeg

Work my butt off to TRY to get grass to grow in my yard. Yet it grows naturally on the front of my tractor after 2 weeks :rolleyes:
20210705_091204.jpg

Work my butt off to TRY to get grass to grow in my yard. Yet it grows naturally on the front of my tractor after 2 weeks :rolleyes:
View attachment 351609

Me, I till, fertilize, water, compost...and get spotty grass sprouts. EXCEPT where I split a little grass seed on hard-packed gravel. Grows great there.

My son in law bought a 91 Chevy truck as a father son project. This is to be his sons first vehicle and the hope was he would be interested in working on the project with him. He is presently 10 years old. I can safely say he is a gear head in the making!

eef9e84f6d9c4d8cbca53b452a436c81.jpeg
The angle on this picture took me way to long to figure out, lol

Took 25 hours but we're finally home with the new tow rig.. should haul at least 3 rigs to Harlan

View attachment 351551View attachment 351552
What engine? I drive a dump c7500 daily with c7/allison and a tuner, itd be Lucky to do 65 on flat ground with 3 rigs. That's a sweet truck though, if you've got the 36k gvwr truck rear axle I've got a locking 3rd member I'd probably sell

I usually make sure I have shrooms before I go fishing
Well, in my experience that's not the best policy as that I almost had to fight a bear to get these. Fortunately he could see that I'm a man that values me 'shrooms and chose not to tangle with two mountain men armed to the teeth with pocket knives.

Last edited:
What engine? I drive a dump c7500 daily with c7/allison and a tuner, itd be Lucky to do 65 on flat ground with 3 rigs. That's a sweet truck though, if you've got the 36k gvwr truck rear axle I've got a locking 3rd member I'd probably sell

270hp isuzu/Allison 29gvwr 19k rear. A locking rear would be sweet tho. What tuner? I'm trying to get rid of the dpf/egr and bump the power to 300. Finding a tuner is proving to be difficult

Well, in my experience that's not the best policy as that I almost had to fight a bear to get these. Fortunately he could see that I'm a man that values me 'shrooms and chose not to tangle with ONE mountain men and a wanna be who left the comfort of his mansion for a day to live like a peasant armed to the teeth with pocket knives.
fixed it for ya

You'll need to climb down off that high horse before throwing insults like that at me. If you think enjoying a day in the woods fishing for trout and collecting deliciousness is for the peasants then you've got a lot to learn, teet man.

Back