Random pic thread.

I got seriously confused about the x-ray vs your insta post. That big ol gap just don't seem right out on the end.
I was confused too. But the doctor also sent the x-rays to the local hospital for analysis. All bueno orthopedically according to them.
I hope they're right...

Edit: sleeping off pain meds allowed me the clarity to say "too much backlash in the AC joint".
Good thing I know a guy pretty good with fixing that!

Last edited:
I was confused too. But the doctor also sent the x-rays to the local hospital for analysis. All bueno orthopedically according to them.
I hope they're right...
I agree, dat don’t look normal

In the other end of the healthy lifestyle spectrum... My 4yr old has been worrying me to death about making funnel cakes sometime. He got his wish today. While we were being fattys, we went full lardass and fried Oreos and Reece's cups too..

IMG_20210725_184703646.jpg

Think I might be over weight....

20210725_191211.jpg

In the other end of the healthy lifestyle spectrum... My 4yr old has been worrying me to death about making funnel cakes sometime. He got his wish today. While we were being fattys, we went full lardass and fried Oreos and Reece's cups too..

View attachment 353377
cuz everyone has funnel cake equipment and batter laying around o_O:flipoff2:

Y’all fry him up?
Naw, talked about it but got the meat pretty nasty on the back of the trailer. Had there been a proper table, that first one would've likely met the skillet

Nice of the millionaires, to provide us po folk, jobs! Driving out old Business 16, through Denver, it seems fairly flat. Just like the contractor said, didn't know we was That high up from Lake Norman! Like a Mountain top, & This isn't the highest point, but it's near the end of the Cove.
I might, could make it down that 500 foot walk, to the dock, but How the Heck would I get back up? Sheese!

If this is the same backyard that I think it is, I'm building the fireplace mantle. Very, very steep backyard and a full gut remodel of the house and backyard on MIL.

Been there. Was halibut fishing out of Homer. 26' boat and 8 foot seas will make anyone chum. Best fishing I'd ever experienced though.
Been out in some no bullshit ruff seas in the waters off of Alaska and Hawaii and never chummed but wish I would have cause I probably would have felt better. Had a real fisherman that worked for me for years and we were on the water alot over the years in our off time fishing around the world. Never seen him the least bit sea sick in the ruffest of waters but once. We headed out of Oahu on a 15-16 hour deep sea trip on the hunt for Blue Marlin and the captain said it would be a ruff day on the water. We headed out at 4:30 am and within 15 minutes Big Randy was turning green and was laid up on the port side of the boat with his back to the cabin looking out over the stern and would not move. The entire time on the water he would not move, wouldn’t eat or drink, wouldn’t touch a fishing pole, wouldn’t even drink a beer so we knew he wasn’t playing. One of my best days ever on the water as far as the fishing went (personal best Bull Mahi 52” and a 310# Marlin) but ruff as hell and beat almost to death by the time we got back to the docks at around 8:00 pm. When we got to the dock he stepped off the boat and kissed the dock and started chugging beer like he was on a mission.

If this is the same backyard that I think it is, I'm building the fireplace mantle. Very, very steep backyard and a full gut remodel of the house and backyard on MIL.
I don't know. The front yard is very steep, but the back is almost straight down. I never saw anyone home, but there was a large collection of Flip Flops, just out the back door. Only thing evident, was the new pool, rock wall-to be installed, & regrading, around the pool.

Back at my shadetree, I spotted an interesting tree [trees], in the front. I don't think they have cross breed yet, but Myrtle is swallowing the other tree. Whatever it is, it looks like it's dying. My former house, had a Pine tree growing in the dirt of the forks, of another tree.

Attachments

• 20210726_091937.jpg
    20210726_091937.jpg
    406.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 20210726_091949.jpg
    20210726_091949.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 102
Back