Random pic thread.

Came into the bathroom to find this. Our dumbass dog gets pissed and then eats the toilet paper. This is one of the most aggressively attacked rolls to date.

20210727_183508.jpg

Came into the bathroom to find this. Our dumbass dog gets pissed and then eats the toilet paper. This is one of the most aggressively attacked rolls to date.

View attachment 353509
What kinda Boujee quilted northern fluffy twat wipe do you USE up in chateau de McCracken?

That straight up looks like a 1/5 of a roll of bounty 🤣

What kinda Boujee quilted northern fluffy twat wipe do you USE up in chateau de McCracken?

That straight up looks like a 1/5 of a roll of bounty 🤣
Charmin mega-roll, brah. Only the finest for our cans.

Was the dog bidet broken?
It's tough for her. She's a golden so all that hair gets in the way. She's really a tradionalist so she enjoys a good quality TP.

Interesting timing to all of this cause my friend just sent me a pic of his toilet bidet attachment he got. I'm not sure I can take that plunge just yet. Maybe the next TP shortage will convince me.

Interesting timing to all of this cause my friend just sent me a pic of his toilet bidet attachment he got. I'm not sure I can take that plunge just yet. Maybe the next TP shortage will convince me.
I like to pretend I'm still a rugged individual so I've yet to go the bidet route but from the limited info I know wouldn't you still need the TP to dry off?

Or maybe a nice heated fluffy towel? :confused: Dunno. I'm not that fancy.
We have had one a couple of years. Call me spoiled or whatever but I never want to be without one again. Warm water cleans yer bung perfectly where dry paper does not.

B1A9E5F1-91FF-4CE9-B59C-891F83D8E63E.gif

My neighbor had some cool stuff
1627565359936.png

Back