Random pic thread.

Cleaned up the OBS truck the other day.

PXL_20210919_224938725.jpg

IMG_20211014_123921_hdr.jpg

Some of the funnest nights I've ever spent in a bar was with a small group of friends and coworkers on one of these machines.
Simple....Put money in, bag drops, punch the shit out of it.
That current high score of 821 would cost me no more that $3 to break.
But.... its Thursday afternoon and I've got stuff to weld when I clock back in to work in 10 minutes. Grown-up life sucks.

Found good eats at back row diner in Loris SC. Behind and left of Hills grocery

20211014_134324.jpg

Little brother finished up Air Force BMT yesterday. He went off to Ft. Sam Houston today for his time there. Mom and Dad got to see him for the first time since he left. Probably the best thing I’ve seen all year and I got to talk to him for a good bit yesterday. Hopefully he’ll be back for Christmas.
View attachment 359337
Proud, proud, proud.
Going to Sam Houston I assume he is going to do something in the medical field? I stopped through there on a return trip from Afg. on my way back here to Womack hospital on Bragg. Their hospital complex is AMAZING!! It was weird though, when the Dr. would come in there would be 20 or so young soldiers or airmen accompanying to learn.

Going to Sam Houston I assume he is going to do something in the medical field? I stopped through there on a return trip from Afg. on my way back here to Womack hospital on Bragg. Their hospital complex is AMAZING!! It was weird though, when the Dr. would come in there would be 20 or so young soldiers or airmen accompanying to learn.
Yup medic/OR assistant. He’s excited about it. A few guys from his flight are there with him. He don’t start class and stuff until the 25th so he’s got some time to burn and look around some if he’s not stuck in quarantine again.

Yup medic/OR assistant. He’s excited about it. A few guys from his flight are there with him. He don’t start class and stuff until the 25th so he’s got some time to burn and look around some if he’s not stuck in quarantine again.
Tell the young man Good Luck!! The three most important people on any unit (and you always stay on their good side) are supply, the cooks, and the Medics!!

Back