Random pic thread.

497AE128-05A9-4899-B7A0-81A2A764607C.jpeg

Last edited:
This past weekend in WS I saw one of the most gaudy JKs ever and there was a line of ducks across the dash, presumably looking for the next candidate.
Was it red or powder blue with stickers all over it?

I think it was some shade of blue.

There’s a good one at my kids’ school that’s white with teal ‘accents’. I’ll grab a pic next time I see it.
Dis one?
IMG_20210606_161723890_HDR~2.jpg

Random - does anybody know where the source of the ducks is?
They look a lot like the ones used in this year's FIRST FTC challenge but the supplier is out of stock... things being what they are I suspect 1 mfr in China makes 95% of the world's rubber ducks

Random - does anybody know where the source of the ducks is?
They look a lot like the ones used in this year's FIRST FTC challenge but the supplier is out of stock... things being what they are I suspect 1 mfr in China makes 95% of the world's rubber ducks
Hey @CasterTroy you're in tight with those 336Jeeps guys maybe they know :flipoff2:

Hey @CasterTroy you're in tight with those 336Jeeps guys maybe they know :flipoff2:
If me and the whole crew didn't get kicked out for asking about proof of where all the funds of these charity rides actually GOES...I'd axe. But homebody likes to keep his skimming private apparently 😎

Too bad the trend didn't travel as far as SC. I'm jealous my Jeep hasn't gotten duckied. I'd glue it to my hood like a really cheesy and impractical hood ornament. Then I'd name it. Then take it on cool rides and throw mud on it occasionally for optimal internet hero status.

Went to lunch today at a local place out in the country. Had my dump trailer so I parked off to the side of the building, positioned so I could just pull forward and loop out.

They weren't crowded.

One asshat (white car) parked directly behind me. Another asshat (black truck) parked right in front of me. A third parked on my left side, so I couldn't wiggle out.

It was almost closing time when I left, so those 3 customers were the only cars still there.

20211019_132455.jpg
20211019_132510.jpg

One asshat (white car) parked directly behind me
Those trailers are built pretty sturdy. Testing the strength of the rear corners of the trailer seem like the best option here

Those trailers are built pretty sturdy. Testing the strength of the rear corners of the trailer seem like the best option here
nah, I just put bb's under their valve caps

Went to lunch today at a local place out in the country. Had my dump trailer so I parked off to the side of the building, positioned so I could just pull forward and loop out.

They weren't crowded.

One asshat (white car) parked directly behind me. Another asshat (black truck) parked right in front of me. A third parked on my left side, so I couldn't wiggle out.

It was almost closing time when I left, so those 3 customers were the only cars still there.

View attachment 359573View attachment 359574
Jeff and Lisa's?

Probably the most perfect and symmetrical wrap around job I've ever been privy to. Home boy caught that pecan at full send, no skid marks in sight. Knocked every pecan off the tree. The headlights were both 20yrds in front of the truck. Somehow he made it though. Dude talking to the shp was not involved.

IMG_20211019_075548491.jpg

Back