Random pic thread.

Fuller's Powder Coating

20220121_201952.jpg

Snow making some cool highlights on the rock walkway this morning.
20220122_093829.jpg
20220122_093840.jpg

What kind of idiot would ever four wheel with a factory e-locker rear? :flipoff2:
Well, err...ya see... they were great while I thought this thing would see the pavement but things kinda took a different direction once the adrenaline rush kicked in following @Hoodw!nk around

Finally put (most) all my grinders and sanders in one place and added some dust collection. The belt grinder is pretty much the only thing I use any more and it seems to collect the dust from it pretty wellView attachment 365674
What brand is the disk grinder on the right? And how well does it work for steel? Been thinking about one.

Been like that off and on with pet food at WM. We have found that the Lowes Food has Pedigree all the time for just a buck more per flat so we just stop there.
The grocery stores here are the same way and have been for a while.The story I heard back in the fall their was a shortage of cans which might be true since the recycler is paying .75/pounds for alum cans now.They are picky about what they eat and the last food we bought that they like I picked up in KY when I was up there.

The grocery stores here are the same way and have been for a while.The story I heard back in the fall their was a shortage of cans which might be true since the recycler is paying .75/pounds for alum cans now.They are picky about what they eat and the last food we bought that they like I picked up in KY when I was up there.
Give them 3 days and they’ll eat anything.

Back