Random pic thread.

Geico > Going to the country ; lol

Attachments

• 20220125_080205.jpg
    20220125_080205.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 105
You really ought to get that looked at. 🤣
I did. Chimney sweep said there was creosote buildup due to wet wood, and thats why it was seeping out of the stovepipe on the woodstove.

In case you ever wondered you could probably get 30 205 cases in the cage for an ibc tote.This is 19 205’s and a ford 203.
B00BB630-2B7D-4C1A-9FF0-32650BA71CC8.jpeg

If a Tree, falls on a Chevy Truck, does it make a sound?
Fairly old truck for a millionaire's house, and there was some Major tree cutting going on. I have no idea when the crush happened, or who the owner is.
Christmas GIF by Duracell
Where did you see it at? I'd suspect drivetrain would be useable if you could get the owner to buy it back from insurance.

I've seen an excavator operator crushed in the cab by a tree, not a pleasant sight.

Duane

yea.......i don't respond well to stuff like that. My legs got tingly when granny showed me the couple of staples she had to get in the back of her head today. Thankful for folks like you that can still operate under those conditions

I do this nearly everyday. As soon as my kid gets out of the car in the morning at the school drop off, I switch it over to something with a E after the song title.

Dropped my car off yesterday for service because the CEL has been on. Hopped in the 4runner after work to this little light of mine 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 366074
The difference is one will run forever w the light on and the other......probably not so much.

Back