Random pic thread.

20220211_114938.jpg

Other than being pretty upset, yeah.

Stump in bed of truck rolled back into windshield like a real piece of shit
Too bad you don't have an excavator with a thumb for stuff like that...

Kick a MF when he's down whydoncha
You really think he wouldn't put on a pair of steel toes with spikes if the roles were reversed? :laughing:

Other than being pretty upset, yeah.

Stump in bed of truck rolled back into windshield like a real piece of shit
Glad is wasn't worse for you. When the glass breaks it could have been way worse.

See anything wrong, in these pictures? And here's something I would only see at Uwharrie's Trading Post! So, I get fuel at a QT, & grab a sandwich. I pull away from the pumps, unlike others, & park on the side. This , er, person, with the POS Chevy & a $1000 stereo system, had already gotten his $5 gas, & pulled over to the Free Air pump. [I didn't know they were free!] Then a white SUV pulls up for air, then another, & another! Holy Free Air, Bubba, I was there 10 minutes, & there were 7 cars, jockeying for the pump! One woman, almost backed into another one! Picture with the circle, shows where the air pump is.
O, come on guys! Not a one of the 7, I saw, Parked beside the pump, like it was meant to be. They just pull across 2 - 3 parking spaces. Like the Space in their heads! :mad:

Timely post...
20220212_133657.jpg

Also, this anyone from NC4x4? If so, you're about a half dozen cars behind me.
20220212_133411.jpg

So I was talking with a friend of mine about doing a tattoo for me. He learned in prison and got very good at it. I told him I wanted a big gnarly griffin across my back at the shoulder blades. Half lion/ half eagle represents my zodiac (Leo), and the ultimate symbol of freedom (eagle). He says, "ok, I'll get something drawn up".

His 13 year old daughter says, "Step back, dad. I got this". Obviously the one I'd get is way higher definition, but pretty amazing for a kid in middle school. Yeah it runs in the bloodline.
IMG_20220212_205255_hdr.jpg

From a Weld Wheels group I’m in…where’s the lie…

View attachment 366942

Driveway to the single-wide back home is full of PBR cans getting crushed for recycling.
And he can't wait to tell about his trip to CHI-NA to the guys around the bonfire.

Tree identification- can anyone tell by the bark? Red oak, white oak, neither? I can’t get back out to it for a while to check leaves. Just have the shot of the bark.

A9018ADD-E4ED-4E9A-B780-81C443FA2145.jpeg

Tree identification- can anyone tell by the bark? Red oak, white oak, neither? I can’t get back out to it for a while to check leaves. Just have the shot of the bark.

View attachment 366971
White oak.
This is what one looks like 100 years later. This is around 40" diameter and a good 100' tall
IMG_20220213_125117_hdr.jpg

Back