Random pic thread.

Thatll work.... until it dont.I worked for a guy who had an old cab over ford rollback and the comp for the air brakes was plumbed in copper.It made for an interesting after dark trip.

Cool looking branch I seen yesterday in the woods behind my house. Looks like it broke off but continued to grow.

Attachments

• IMG_20220407_172443873_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220407_172443873_HDR.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 111
Found this in the attic at my mom's house. I guess the statute of limitations has expired now.

This was at the dead end of W. Columbia Street at Wrightsville beach. I lived right around the corner on Channel Ave. Couple of folks in our house got parking tickets there at the dead end. One night in early 1982, I took the sign down. It never went back up, and nobody got ticketed again.

20220410_171906.jpg

Found this in the attic at my mom's house. I guess the statute of limitations has expired now.

This was at the dead end of W. Columbia Street at Wrightsville beach. I lived right around the corner on Channel Ave. Couple of folks in our house got parking tickets there at the dead end. One night in early 1982, I took the sign down. It never went back up, and nobody got ticketed again.

View attachment 370520
See a problem, solve a problem.

View attachment 370520
Fukk the man

Had a buddy go hunting Saturday and found an old hood in the woods. He took the ornament off of it but didn't know the year or make. Anybody here have a clue?

Resized_20220410_212541.jpeg
Resized_20220410_212526.jpeg

Picked up a miller thunderbolt 225 AC/DC unit. I was hoping the leads would be salvageable (seller said his dad welded with this last year....but I suspect that maybe why his heir was selling it).

The price was right, hopefully I can scavenge the stinger and clamp and just get some new taps. I have some welding cable floating around somewhere, that I saved for just such an occasion.
PXL_20220411_230118839.jpg
PXL_20220411_230406188.jpg

Picked up a miller thunderbolt 225 AC/DC unit. I was hoping the leads would be salvageable (seller said his dad welded with this last year....but I suspect that maybe why his heir was selling it).

The price was right, hopefully I can scavenge the stinger and clamp and just get some new taps. I have some welding cable floating around somewhere, that I saved for just such an occasion.View attachment 370621View attachment 370622

Back