Random pic thread.

But do you plan to bring her home.
Yeah, she’s a keeper.
Here we’re in the Star Wars Cantina at Hollywood Studios. Today is the first time in years I’ve dropped a hundred on a bar tab. But we enjoyed it, that’s what counts!

IMG_5923.jpeg
IMG_5924.jpeg
IMG_5925.jpeg

I love everything Star Wars and we spent yesterday afternoon and evening at Disneys Hollywood Studios. Last time we were there in 2018 Star Wars was under construction. The Star Wars area is amazing, pictures don’t do it justice.

The Millenium Falcon ride was fun. It was neat that Hondo (from Clone Wars) is a major character in that ride.

The Rise of the Resistance ride was incredible. It was like being in one of the movies. Well done!
IMG_5928.jpeg
IMG_5927.jpeg
IMG_4867.jpeg
IMG_5910.jpeg

I love everything Star Wars and we spent yesterday afternoon and evening at Disneys Hollywood Studios. Last time we were there in 2018 Star Wars was under construction. The Star Wars area is amazing, pictures don’t do it justice.

The Millenium Falcon ride was fun. It was neat that Hondo (from Clone Wars) is a major character in that ride.

The Rise of the Resistance ride was incredible. It was like being in one of the movies. Well done!
View attachment 396965View attachment 396966View attachment 396967View attachment 396968
That is a good ride. When the light saber comes through the elevator is when I got sold.

Just bend another one about 3 inches over to the left, problem solved.

Back