Random pic thread.

@Danger_Ranger is that one of these?
IMG_4807.jpeg

My wife works at the South Carolina Highway Patrol HQ. She sent me this pic today. They’ve got a handful of new ponies on the road. I’d still rather have that old SSP.

View attachment 397116
As long as they leave me alone in my “possibly over weight” rig when I run down to souf cackalackey, I don’t care if they’re in a Prius. But, I would agree with you, the OG SSP is cool all day long!

He's the nicest kitty I've ever had. Those dumpster cats love you like no other when they get rescued.
But yea, he's got Mike Tyson paws.
Good ol yellow tabbi.We had one that lived to be 13 years old.A friend of Tonya's has a cat rescue so we have four cats now.

That original old school fox body was one of the 4-speeds.
When a 5.0 GT hit 5th it would look like the 4-speed dropped anchor.
( or so I've heard :rolleyes: )

Returned today from Disney, celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. We’ve taken the kids before, but this was our first time without them. Highly recommend going without kids!!

These are some pics from inside the Star Wars Rise of the Resistance ride. It was really cool between having live actors, animatronics, and CGI all intertwined in the experience.

If you’re a fan of the Clone Wars, you’ll be excited to know Hondo plays the main character in the Millennium Falcon ride.

The Tron ride at EPCOT was cool. Imagine being on a sport bike attached to a rail in the Tron video game. Didn’t get any pics there.

But hands down the best ride is Guardians of the Galaxy. Indoor fast roller coaster where the individual cars rotate 360 degrees meets being immersed into the story. Sorry no pics there either.

IMG_5960.jpeg
IMG_5959.jpeg
IMG_5973.jpeg
IMG_5974.jpeg
IMG_5971.jpeg
IMG_5972.jpeg

My wife works at the South Carolina Highway Patrol HQ. She sent me this pic today. They’ve got a handful of new ponies on the road. I’d still rather have that old SSP.

View attachment 397116
Make a lot of sense…. Big ass waste of tax payers dollars. Our local sheriff did the same bullshit. Can’t transport or anything. While I’m a ford guy, there are many options much better for patrol. Typical government spending though

Returned today from Disney, celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. We’ve taken the kids before, but this was our first time without them. Highly recommend going without kids!!

These are some pics from inside the Star Wars Rise of the Resistance ride. It was really cool between having live actors, animatronics, and CGI all intertwined in the experience.

If you’re a fan of the Clone Wars, you’ll be excited to know Hondo plays the main character in the Millennium Falcon ride.

The Tron ride at EPCOT was cool. Imagine being on a sport bike attached to a rail in the Tron video game. Didn’t get any pics there.

But hands down the best ride is Guardians of the Galaxy. Indoor fast roller coaster where the individual cars rotate 360 degrees meets being immersed into the story. Sorry no pics there either.

View attachment 397142View attachment 397143View attachment 397144View attachment 397145View attachment 397146View attachment 397147
I thought the light cycle was at Magic Kingdom?

Hmm, that doesn't look so bad...
20230513_160454.jpg

On second thought...
20230513_160444.jpg

Make a lot of sense…. Big ass waste of tax payers dollars. Our local sheriff did the same bullshit. Can’t transport or anything. While I’m a ford guy, there are many options much better for patrol. Typical government spending though

HP and SO transport in the front seat here, so it's slightly less of a waste in their skewed government opinions lol.

Duane

Hmm, that doesn't look so bad...
View attachment 397162

On second thought...
View attachment 397163
A bit of a follow-up, figured out what was causing the funny noise afterwards.
20230514_112605.jpg

20230514_112609.jpg

Also, had a cool visitor at the front door last night.
20230513_234415.jpg

20230513_234703.jpg

And yes, that is cat hair on his feet. They do 70% of their shedding by the front door, and the other 185% on the flat surfaces (couch, kitchen counter, etc) when no one is looking.

Honestly the “quality” of some of the trailers I see on the road it doesn’t surprise me one bit. We have had some come in the yard to pickup super satchels and out fork lift Ops won’t load em. Figure the FL weighs 10k plus a 3.5k satchel on a sketchy floor, no thanks. It usually causes a big stink but our owner backs their call 100% and the driver gets sent packing (empty).

Back