Random pic thread.

Those chips dont look deep enough to suppress the weeds. In my experience, it needs atleast 8", and that wont keep bermuda at bay.
It's a little over 6" but it's deep enough to keep her happy. You're welcome ;-)

You're not fooling anybody.
I'm a bullshitter, but I'm not a liar. I'll get out the tape measure when I get home and send you a pic. 😘

Last edited:
DF8823A4-8A07-4877-89E9-7E10AE87AEDD.jpeg

Our dishwasher went out last week. Did the troubleshooting, ordered parts, and took it apart today. It was the user interface panel across the top of the door. So, had to remove door, and split the front and back panels to get to it.

Found we have had a mouse. Went in the bottom of the door, squeezed thru the insulation, and got thru a 1/2" slot to get in and pee on the board. In the first pic, that's mouse crap to the left of the wires. More crap and piss on the insulation.

We have never seen a mouse in the house, or had one get into anything. Til now. :(

20230523_163205.jpg

20230523_163158.jpg

Our dishwasher went out last week. Did the troubleshooting, ordered parts, and took it apart today. It was the user interface panel across the top of the door. So, had to remove door, and split the front and back panels to get to it.

Found we have had a mouse. Went in the bottom of the door, squeezed thru the insulation, and got thru a 1/2" slot to get in and pee on the board. In the first pic, that's mouse crap to the left of the wires. More crap and piss on the insulation.

We have never seen a mouse in the house, or had one get into anything. Til now. :(

View attachment 397697

View attachment 397698
So would you prefer to solve this problem with a cat or a snake?

Needless to say, my wife isn't very good at mini golf lol.

20230523_193354.jpg
20230523_194125.jpg

Scooped this 450 for a deal, now can ride the new jeepinmatt compound mx track and be faster than himView attachment 397718
Pretty sure you already were, but it doesn't take much :laughing:

Bike looks badass. I can't wait to fall over on it when I try to stop and my feet won't reach the ground!

Back