Random pic thread.

I REALLY want to see whats on the other end of those strings.

Think its a matching switch in another room?
Probably just germs

When your wife tells you to ride your moto to the alphabet store to get her some banana pudding, does that make it a liquor-cycle?

8450518E-10F3-49F9-95BE-97F647AAA8B5.jpeg

Another scrap run day at work.
20230526_091224.jpg
20230526_091221.jpg
20230526_091908.jpg

2438 pounds. Anybody wanna haul our scrap and pay more than $0.07/lb for all this high alloy bearing steel?

I know a guy that will come pick it up, he picks up out scrap steel studs on job sites. Metal stud quality is below appliances, so you know there isn't hardly anything in that. Let me know I'll send his number to you if you want.
Yep, definitely worth looking in to.

When your wife tells you to ride your moto to the alphabet store to get her some banana pudding, does that make it a liquor-cycle?

View attachment 397769

First bottle of Ole Smoky Salty Caramel I bought was AWESOME. Second bottle was so salty, it tasted like I had a mouth full of ocean water. Didn't matter what I mixed it with, it just didn't go away.

First bottle of Ole Smoky Salty Caramel I bought was AWESOME. Second bottle was so salty, it tasted like I had a mouth full of ocean water. Didn't matter what I mixed it with, it just didn't go away.
I was really excited when I saw they had a peanut butter flavor. But to me it tastes like a cheap peanut butter, so I just stick with the salty caramel.

I was really excited when I saw they had a peanut butter flavor. But to me it tastes like a cheap peanut butter, so I just stick with the salty caramel.

I had a similar take on the Peanut Butter one. Butterscotch is the stuff, though! Reminded me of those Butterscotch candies from Grandma's house.

One of my old wheeling buddies has been building this truck for years, (like 15+), and he’s finally almost finished. Both rear axles are live. Has a divorced 203 or 205 turned backwards.

View attachment 397936
At least 15 years.Im thinking he went w a single speed case.like a dana 24 or something.

At least 15 years.Im thinking he went w a single speed case.like a dana 24 or something.
Yeah, I don’t remember the specifics really, and I guess all those threads were lost when 4x4Grace died.

I stole these pics off his FB page. I can’t identify the case, but I happen to know a guy that can. :laughing:

E893544C-CBCE-42E2-8067-DFB808A850BB.png

Sent text of contact. Also sent you the best scrap yard to get best $$$.
Yeah, E-metals off Westinghouse didn't strike me as the hot ticket, haha! And thanks for the leads.

Back