Random pic thread.

I use newer versions of all of these at work daily. The first one is a “megger”, it puts out a really high voltage, low current. We use it to check for grounds in motor windings and feeder cables. A ohm check with a multimeter most times won’t show a ground if the insulation has broken down, but that high voltage will leak to ground and show it with the megger. We still use the old hand crank style occasionally, but we have a digital one now that you just push a button.

Gone but not forgotten.. RIP 😔

Dicks out for Harambe!!!
Screenshot_20230528-175739.png

Maybe you need to shop around! That sounds rather Cheap.
its $7 and $7.50/100 around here so thats must be where the market is right now,

First. - I agree completely.

Secondly it isn’t being a bitch to care about people. Placing others above one’s self - I would say is the most manly thing possible. (Especially if we go down the - God made man in His likeness and then He gave His son as the ultimate act of Sacrifice ….but I don’t wanna derail) Hurting for someone means you cared. We need more people to care for each other. Never be ashamed of being a good friend or family member.

So much want!
All you gotta do is go buy one lol.

Stole from FB. Came out of gear in Harlan. Went over the side. On or near Cliff Hanger. They are attempting to recover from what I’m seeing on the book of faces. No one in it. No one hurt. If I wasn’t 7 hours away I’d go help.

IMG_5290.jpeg

IMG_5291.jpeg

Last edited:
That dude was lucky no one was in there! They're getting it out in pieces, the owner said they were going after the wheels and front axle today then going to try and get the rest out next weekend.

Duane

Had some really good cake last night. Here’s to the rest of our lives!View attachment 397994
The grooms cake was better :popcorn:

After cake sampling we had to hit deals gap since it was so close.
It's been a few years since I'd been down the gap. Seems Darryl Cannon (Killboy) has done well enough for himself to have 4 different corners covered. And 129 Slayer and 129 photos have ridden his back to ALSO have 2 corners for themselves.

I gave them some entertainment since it was drizzling and very little traffic on sunday :laughing:

Hope they liked my tag :huggy:

dg5.JPG

Back