Random pic thread.

The rest probably won't be there by next weekend

I got the idea that was why he was saving what he could asap lol. But I did see him make the comment that it would be very difficult to get the whole thing out and he probably would end up saving what he could and leaving the rest.

Duane

shoo.jpg

^^^^^. that's rude that someone put a hill right there in the middle of that truck turnaround.

^^^ We led a group of power wagons around UNF one weekend. Spent the next couple months looking for a good one. Want is still there.

^^^ We led a group of power wagons around UNF one weekend. Spent the next couple months looking for a good one. Want is still there.
I would gladly trade my Dodge for one of those done right.

Been cutting a few fields that weren't good hay today. Had a visitor this afternoon. He'd have rode a while if we'd let him.

received_1491449118348545.jpeg

Also got a small garden tractor. Will be good for my small driveway and piddlin around the house. Got a 24hp briggs to put on it.

20230601_185220.jpg

How to build a EV Charging Station. Go to a Mall, clear off a lonely divider strip. Push in some Big conduit! Dig out hole to a depth of 45", to set a transformer & all the lines to the chargers. They say it will look like spaghetti. Still need to trench for the individual chargers, run more conduit, run the lines & hook it all up. Amazing amount of material being used, to power EV Chargers!

Attachments

• 20230601_091511.jpg
    20230601_091511.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 20230601_141115.jpg
    20230601_141115.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 57
How to build a EV Charging Station. Go to a Mall, clear off a lonely divider strip. Push in some Big conduit! Dig out hole to a depth of 45", to set a transformer & all the lines to the chargers. They say it will look like spaghetti. Still need to trench for the individual chargers, run more conduit, run the lines & hook it all up. Amazing amount of material being used, to power EV Chargers!
Esp, for the spaces to end up never being used to charge EVs. If its like the ones at my office, half the spaces are full of gas cars because they are the closest spots to the entrance.

What kind of dick head would do that?

9e82fe28-4cde-4455-a8b7-5e02d8f3481c-jpeg.390437
The emissions to build 50 of that CJ were probably less than the emissions to build 1 Tesla. The life cycle emissions are a different story, but still probably not that far apart as a whole.

The emissions to build 50 of that CJ were probably less than the emissions to build 1 Tesla. The life cycle emissions are a different story, but still probably not that far apart as a whole.
Plus often CJ won’t start so that’s a zero emissions situation. 😜

I would gladly trade my Dodge for one of those done right.

There’s a guy that works here at the plant that has one swapped on a 2nd Gen 12V Dodge chassis. It’s cool as shit. He’s got a badass blown mud drag truck that he pulls with it too.

Esp, for the spaces to end up never being used to charge EVs. If its like the ones at my office, half the spaces are full of gas cars because they are the closest spots to the entrance.
These seem to be in a lonely spot, but it is an older Mall. Franklin Square in Gastonia. There are two stand alone ATM machines, really close & a Chilis's across the street. McDonald is walkable. But the rest of the Mall, like Walmart & Best Buy, are a Long walk. Then again, most gas stations / mini marts, don't have room for charging stations.

Amazing amount of material being used, to power EV Chargers!

But they're GREEN!
Think of the children! ( who will spend the rest of thier lives paying taxes for this crap.)

Back