Random pic thread.

All done in 4:27 hrs.
I'm super stoked for her!
1000003763.jpg

I put these Pioneer speakers in my first vehicle probably in ‘94 or ‘95. A couple years ago I found them laying around collecting dust and threw them in the TJ. Didn’t even mount them, just wired them up. Use that net to make sure they don’t bounce out! They still work.

How old are your trail rig speakers?

IMG_6401.jpeg

Hummingbirds have been crazy this year.
IMG_0028.jpeg
IMG_0031.jpeg

IMG_0030.jpeg

5 at a time!

Also, little man turned 5. We went to the Catawba Science museum in hickory and had a good time.
IMG_0043.jpeg

Not sure if there’s some platform 9-3/4 stuff going on here or what…
IMG_0045.jpeg

Gotta brag on this meticulous chocolate cake the wife made. I don’t have the patience for that.
IMG_0047.jpeg

Then it was time for the “big” present!
IMG_0050.jpeg
IMG_0051.jpeg
IMG_0052.jpeg

That’s a happy kid! :D

Citroen. They are a beoche to work on but have some pretty cool, before their time features like hydraulic suspension and the interiors are pretty damn Gucci!
Yeah did a quick googler on it and it seems they are pretty maintenance oriented.Apparently they were only made for about 5 years. It's nothing an LS woudlnt fix.

Drug a couple limbs with @YJJPWrangler today…
IMG_0058.jpeg
IMG_0059.jpeg
IMG_0060.jpeg

Pics don’t do the size of either of these piles justice. And there were no incidents other than the surprise copperhead. :shaking: Fortunately he was as scared of me as I was of him.

Last edited:
Getting into the hog business with my neighbors. They have the pen, I have the feed source. Immediately wondering why these folks are giving us the entire herd.... This is the herd we're getting. These jokers are darn near feral. We caught some little ones tonight. Going to try to get the rest tomorrow. We've got our work cut out for us. No males are cut yet.....

View attachment 402369
I would cull the mature boars as fast as possible (probably just for sausage depending on if you can establish age). Cull sows based on same guidelines and let the littles build your herd. Otherwise you’ll have pigs coming out your ears and eating you out of house and home real quick. If they are “domesticated” I wouldn’t worry about cutting the boars prior to butcher if they are just going to butcher for sausage. Butchering for actual cut meat depending on their age could be a crap shoot for toughness and quality. (Anything over 2.5-3 yrs old for long nose hog, Kune Kune are a different story based on their growth patterns)

x2. Any smaller ones that you are planning to grow out, I would go ahead and cut them before dropping into a training pen, vs trying to catch them again later.

x2. Any smaller ones that you are planning to grow out, I would go ahead and cut them before dropping into a training pen, vs trying to catch them again later.
^this. Nip nip with the scalpel, pop the boys out of the sack and snip snip dowse with betadine solution and stick em with tetanus shot and while they’re there in your control stick em with an Ivermectin shot for worms then let ‘em go.

^this. Nip nip with the scalpel, pop the boys out of the sack and snip snip dowse with betadine solution and stick em with tetanus shot and while they’re there in your control stick em with an Ivermectin shot for worms then let ‘em go.
Yeah the males that we've caught have all been cut before we turned them loose. There is a big boar that we're not sure what we're going to do with. He's too big to cut. Probably just going to leave him and the big sow. If dude insists that we take him, we might just put him down and bury him. I cant imagine his meat is any good.

I've had several tiny ones around the house this year. One has been hanging out on my 2500's rear tire for around a month, I see him almost every day.

Hummingbirds have been crazy this year.
View attachment 402437View attachment 402438
View attachment 402445
5 at a time!

Also, little man turned 5. We went to the Catawba Science museum in hickory and had a good time.
View attachment 402439
Not sure if there’s some platform 9-3/4 stuff going on here or what…
View attachment 402446

Gotta brag on this meticulous chocolate cake the wife made. I don’t have the patience for that.
View attachment 402440
Then it was time for the “big” present!
View attachment 402441View attachment 402442View attachment 402443
That’s a happy kid! :D
I messed up the "Quote" thingy, but I thought the Big Present, was the Tires! Whatever they go on.
[not really, I knew it was the Mototec] :laughing:

I didn't figure out how to get a photo from the clip......but this 911 themed buggy just looks good to me. The proportions don't scream assault moon buggy.

I can't imagine driving that fast in whoops and keeping that good of control. It has to feel amazing. Coming from someone that's only ever had leaf springs.

got a free trailer. Getting it proper for road use moving to KY. New brakes, tires and a deck. I’ll paint it someday (hopes and dreams). Still figure I’m WAY ahead of the game from buying a new one. 16’ long w/ 6lug axles. Straight as an arrow and no issues I’ve seen on the welds. Already done all the wiring with the Amazon special junction box, breakaway battery and LED light kit.

Question is, how do I determine axle rating? No stickers left on the axle tubes.
image.jpg

got a free trailer. Getting it proper for road use moving to KY. New brakes, tires and a deck. I’ll paint it someday (hopes and dreams). Still figure I’m WAY ahead of the game from buying a new one. 16’ long w/ 6lug axles. Straight as an arrow and no issues I’ve seen on the welds. Already done all the wiring with the Amazon special junction box, breakaway battery and LED light kit.

Question is, how do I determine axle rating? No stickers left on the axle tubes. View attachment 402574
How many lug nuts per wheel?
5= 3500
6= 5200
8= 7000(ish)
Above numbers are a general rule and will be corrected by the numbers folks here soon 😉

Back