Random pic thread.

Call it 5200 for gits and shiggles.
Nice score dude!
Dude and I use to wheel together yrs ago and after he left the service he went on the road driving high rail (car haulers). He left the trailer at my place to use and then he’d grab it if he ever needed it for XYX. Called him the other night asking about the trailer letting him know I’d be using it to make trips to KY for my upcoming move but when I was done where should I plan to leave it here in NC so he’d know it was safe but have access when needed. He said don’t worry about it and it’s mine to just take it with me and we will sort out a BOS later. Kinda blew my mind but I’m gonna float him some dollhairs regardless cause I know trailers are solid gold right now and he didn’t have to just come off it. Also, he is a true bro who dropped a lot in the past to help me out so….

Dude and I use to wheel together yrs ago and after he left the service he went on the road driving high rail (car haulers). He left the trailer at my place to use and then he’d grab it if he ever needed it for XYX. Called him the other night asking about the trailer letting him know I’d be using it to make trips to KY for my upcoming move but when I was done where should I plan to leave it here in NC so he’d know it was safe but have access when needed. He said don’t worry about it and it’s mine to just take it with me and we will sort out a BOS later. Kinda blew my mind but I’m gonna float him some dollhairs regardless cause I know trailers are solid gold right now and he didn’t have to just come off it. Also, he is a true bro who dropped a lot in the past to help me out so….
If you need any PT boards for the floor, holler. You can swing by my Raleigh yard and grab some.
Holla at cha boy

It looks like you have a weight sticker on the trailer, Look at it, Divide it by two, That's the rating of the axles...

If it says 9999lb, they're 5200lb axles, and the trailer is de-rated to keep it from crossing the magic 10,000lb DOT Line.

It looks like you have a weight sticker on the trailer, Look at it, Divide it by two, That's the rating of the axles...

If it says 9999lb, they're 5200lb axles, and the trailer is de-rated to keep it from crossing the magic 10,000lb DOT Line.
I’ll see if I can make anything out. They are pretty well sun bleached as heck!!

Is there a place I should look? Brakes were toast so I measured and order entire loaded backing plates and drums. Website only offered one size so hoping it’s right.

If you need any PT boards for the floor, holler. You can swing by my Raleigh yard and grab some.
Holla at cha boy
Current decking is 2x10x16 with a smaller “filler” in the center but I would be down for just about whatever would make it right if it mathed correctly. I know the wider PT has a tendency to warp if it’s not good quality KDAT. Anything around here is solid slowes “quality” so…. Yeah….

I’d love to find a mill and buy oak but here in the Sandhills that’s just about unobtanium in 16’ lengths.

Axle tubes are 3”. Inner bearing on the spindle are in the ball park of 1.4” (digi caliper is having some battery issues and was being a bit of a potato so I’ll grab a new one tomorrow)

Current decking is 2x10x16 with a smaller “filler” in the center but I would be down for just about whatever would make it right if it mathed correctly. I know the wider PT has a tendency to warp if it’s not good quality KDAT. Anything around here is solid slowes “quality” so…. Yeah….

I’d love to find a mill and buy oak but here in the Sandhills that’s just about unobtanium in 16’ lengths.
You'll want 2x8s with a 2x6 or 2x4 center board.
Get a count and lemme know 😎

cmp.jpeg

Saw the Goonies house and rock today.
Pretty cool area. We went there a couple years ago when visiting the wife’s brother out in Portland. Head on south to Manzanita for a nice beach that’s less busy.

Putting the kids to bed, and little one was upset because big brother had his Lego ice cream truck and wouldn’t give it back. Big brother says he can’t give it back yet because there’s still too many people in line. I look over and see this…
IMG_0062.jpeg

:laughing:

Putting the kids to bed, and little one was upset because big brother had his Lego ice cream truck and wouldn’t give it back. Big brother says he can’t give it back yet because there’s still too many people in line. I look over and see this…
View attachment 402583
Californians making an offer for their new house??

View attachment 402583
Well, big brother ain’t wrong. Motorcycle guy next to last is already ranting and waving his arms over the wait time.

Well, big brother ain’t wrong. Motorcycle guy next to last is already ranting and waving his arms over the wait time.
And the first guy has his battleaxe ready it appears.

I came up on this construction zone today. As I rolled up, he turned the sign to Stop. Waited until about 50 cars came thru. Other traffic guy stopped traffic, but the guy on my end kept traffic stopped, too.

See that guy walking? We were waiting on him to walk all the way from the other side of where that dump truck is. Just to deliver one bottle of water to the sign guy.

It was hot, and the walker wasn't in any sort of a hurry.

20230823_150254.jpg

I have issues...
1692819862452.png

Back