Random pic thread.

A sign on the door at the Nahunta pork outlet at the farmers market in Ral. So I assume somebodies walked in did all three.
20230815_104025.jpg

Last edited:
There is a huge aquarium by the house. Might be a 50. Free to good home.
Appreciate the offer. But doubt I'm that far south any time soon. Thanks again though!

It's not going anywhere I don't think. If anyone comes this way let me know.
To add to that, I'm working I'm Charlotte for the foreseeable future.

A sign on the door at the Nahunta pork outlet at the farmers market in Ral. So I assume somebodies walked in did all three.
View attachment 402821
I hope you got a box of fresh sausage while you were there. You gotta have some nahunta fresh in the grill next Saturday morning.

I hope you got a box of fresh sausage while you were there. You gotta have some nahunta fresh in the grill next Saturday morning.
I went there to get two butts on a day when they were closed a few weeks ago :dumbass:, so I went to HT and got 2 pork back ribs and smoked them on my new pellet grill.

Last edited:
Well, the 30 gallon aquarium shrunk lol. But we will keep an eye out for a free one.

View attachment 402812
Dude!

We had a big monster toad that kept getting on our front porch for the past few weeks. then we started noticing what we thought was cat poop from the neighbors cat... these big single logs.

Then, I put 2 and 2 together and googled Toad Pooping.

LOL.

Good luck cleaning out that aquarium, maybe try training it to use a litter box?

Bought some super HD steel bins from @jeepinmatt Saturday. Tired of using 55 gallon drums for collecting and hauling off scrap diff parts.
Got 110 gallons of gears, an old parts washer and a drum of bearings and brake parts in one of them.
Hoping for 2800# of weight.
View attachment 402895
Dammit, looks like I gave you the one with an oil leak. I meant to give you one of the good ones! :(

:laughing:

It's ok.
Thanks for letting me know what time you'd be home last night, sweetie.
What can I say? After our 2hr 3-way on Saturday, I figured you'd still be up waiting on me! ;)

New sticker reflectors and brakes all done just in time for the bottom to fall out of it here. Spent the extra few $$ for the self adjusting brakes. This stuff is really nice and went on great.
this is basically a new trailer

New sticker reflectors and brakes all done just in time for the bottom to fall out of it here. Spent the extra few $$ for the self adjusting brakes. This stuff is really nice and went on great.

I wasn't far from your place when it turned loose, just got back to my place. Deafening inside the truck it was coming down so hard.

BTW, I did the same to my trailer a couple of years ago. The loaded plates are definitely the way to go, and almost the same money-wise. Even though I'd shoot some grease in every once in a while, it had been a few years since I'd stripped them down and cleaned and repacked. One spindle was just shy of being scarred....cleaned it up with some emery cloth, but not many more miles and I would have ruint it. Have a couple thousand miles on it since the rebuild, and it's held up fine.

Back