Random pic thread.

I wasn't far from your place when it turned loose, just got back to my place. Deafening inside the truck it was coming down so hard.

BTW, I did the same to my trailer a couple of years ago. The loaded plates are definitely the way to go, and almost the same money-wise. Even though I'd shoot some grease in every once in a while, it had been a few years since I'd stripped them down and cleaned and repacked. One spindle was just shy of being scarred....cleaned it up with some emery cloth, but not many more miles and I would have ruint it. Have a couple thousand miles on it since the rebuild, and it's held up fine.
Yeah the worst part was packing the bearings cause I have never invested in one of those fancy bearing packers doohickeys lol. Rain was rowdy here and I’m literally watching the grass grow! The road past the house was a 3-4” deep river!

pole.png

Well..... that's a new way to misspell my name lol.

20230830_112544.jpg

^^^^ your missus does that too? I'd be elbowing a picture frame every time I walk by.

Well his name is Erick so unusual spellings are natural to him.

Duane
I went to school with 4 brothers
Jon, Marc, Phillip and Stefen
We use to always tell them Phillip was clearly the favorite since they actually spelled his name right

I went to school with 4 brothers
Jon, Marc, Phillip and Stefen
We use to always tell them Phillip was clearly the favorite since they actually spelled his name right

Check your Bible. 4 men there named Philip. One L. I'll go with that being the correct spelling.

Check your Bible. 4 men there named Philip. One L. I'll go with that being the correct spelling.
Tell that to the Philippians…

Not the best example, seeing as how those are made up Anglo names that were unlikely what those dudes went by...

I generally love my Sketchers. I wore the same style Rockports everyday for many years until the style I liked became hard to find - and expensive, so switched to an analog Sketchers. They hold up so well and are very comfortable. $35 is a great deal, even if they are meatless.

Back