Random pic thread.

chee.jpeg

Have yall seen vegan horseback riding? We are doomed.

But who the heck eats their shoes?!?!?! :laughing:

The allergy I have -- Alpha Gal Syndrome -- isn't just a red meat allergy. Some folks that are more sensitive react to things like mammal products in shoes. Doesn't have to be leather either. Any mammal byproducts used in glues, dyes, etc.

Not sketchers target market with that, but it helps some people to know.

I have never had a reaction to shoes or wool socks, etc, but my wrist will blister up under a leather watch band if I sweat. Haven't worn one in years.

The allergy I have -- Alpha Gal Syndrome -- isn't just a red meat allergy. Some folks that are more sensitive react to things like mammal products in shoes. Doesn't have to be leather either. Any mammal byproducts used in glues, dyes, etc.

I have never had a reaction to shoes or wool socks, etc, but my wrist will blister up under a leather watch band if I sweat. Haven't worn one in years.
So do you eat your shoes or not? :p

So also the term "100% synthetic" would work in this case.

Man an allergy to wool socks would really suck. I don't wear anything else.

Greensboro this morning… dude was lucky he hit the tires to keep him from going further.
Gotta watch out for them surprise garbage trucks. So weird that they would stop by that trash can since they just emptied one... :rolleyes:

I don't know about y'alls servicers but all the trucks around here have the world's loudest transmissions, you can hear 'em from blocks away. With my eyes I'd know before hitting one.

Finally out of the office and back to getting stuff done. Steel rising with the sun.

Resized_20230901_072754.jpeg

Just saw this on facebook. Post from our (Lee) county parks and rec. "FAMILY" movie night at the park. I didn't realize Dirty Dancing was a kid's movie...

Screen Shot 2023-09-01 at 3.16.56 PM.png

I don't know about y'alls servicers but all the trucks around here have the world's loudest transmissions, you can hear 'em from blocks away.
Much of that is the PTO / hydraulic pump, which most stay engaged as long as they are dumping & compacting. With the automatics, you can leave them engaged. But Not for higher road speeds!

Back