Random pic thread.

Stolen from the internet, but too funny not to share, and didn't really fit in the meme thread.
1693928086224.png

1693928037098.png

Jonas Ridge, beautiful area, we used to rent a cabin 1 house from the top. (Probably more now)
Top of the Mountain, there is a picnic table,, and used to be a cedar trunk that was used as a flag pole by the Boy Scouts, may or may not be there now. You can see Grand Father mountain from there and Linville is just around the corner on the back side.
The picnic table and flag pole are still there, that is where the picture was taken! My parents bought a lot on that road and built a cabin a couple years ago.

The picnic table and flag pole are still there, that is where the picture was taken! My parents bought a lot on that road and built a cabin a couple years ago.
The one we stayed at is the brown ranch on left with the field across the way and a burn pit. Potting table on the side, is always where the key was hid. Owner would call me up and say Reservations cancelled you interested in the weekend. Just paint the table and chairs, or some other chore you can stay for free. Love that place. There was a two story built there maybe 8-10 years ago, guy got the land for back taxes owed.

Nice light show tonight.

20230907_203724.jpg

Back