Random pic thread.

Yeah…these books specifically cataloged what factory and what dealers could do what through Ford approved programs…

View attachment 407756
View attachment 407763
View attachment 407758
View attachment 407759

And even then you still had the ‘unapproved’ programs, and was just a local 3rd party that would provide things like this plow or 3rd party customizers…

View attachment 407757

View attachment 407760View attachment 407761

Cool stuff! Back in the day (60's-80's) my Grandad would always buy a new F150 as his dd truck. Always red with the big white stripe down the side. And his last one he special ordered with the police interceptor souped up motor in it!

However, the endorsement from the family, and more accessible utv friendly trails.
Yep, as illogical as it is, it's almost different enough to justify.

Not gonna lie…exact same thought crossed my mind, and how I keep saying no to a dedicated trail rig. However, the endorsement from the family, and more accessible utv friendly trails.
SxS can get a tag in NC now... not that I would want to drive one much, but around town or county roads in the warmer weather is almost as good as a Jeep.
I am in a similar boat, as the family would much rather have the sxs, which might mean that I get to spend more time in the woods.

oh.png

Anyone have a real use for these before I chop them up? Pretty sure the hood and fenders interchange with the older cj5 pre 72 I think
Right axle and tire a very conversation piece grill could be fashioned.

Back