Random pic thread.

1708470653197.png

Y’aint doin it right!
IMG_2418.jpeg

he didn't miss by just a little bit...
No. And there's a lot of room in front of the truck too so I don't know why he would have turned that tight. Probably just wasn't paying attention, but damn. If that load were something taller, it would have had a decent chance of flipping the truck and trailer.

Hes obviously not used to getting trailers stuck. I could get that thing out. Back up until trailer is jackknifed, lock the axles, then give it he'll in 1st or 2nd gear low range. You could bounce it right out. Might sling the cargo off though 🤔

Hes obviously not used to getting trailers stuck. I could get that thing out. Back up until trailer is jackknifed, lock the axles, then give it he'll in 1st or 2nd gear low range. You could bounce it right out. Might sling the cargo off though 🤔
That's ok. They have mobile cranes and bigass forklifts there. Its Steelfab. There was a ~20 ton forklift rolling up as I drove past.

And honestly if he'd a just hit it faster, it would have been a non-issue :D

Hes obviously not used to getting trailers stuck.
Is that... a bad thing?

Who puts "lots of experience getting trailers stuck" on their resume?

That's ok. They have mobile cranes and bigass forklifts there. Its Steelfab. There was a ~20 ton forklift rolling up as I drove past.

And honestly if he'd a just hit it faster, it would have been a non-issue :D
Thought it looked kinda familiar.

How is your back?
Mine is fine,jake is moving a lil slow(er).:DWe loaded w a 4wd tractor w a FEL.Jake underloaded all but the 14 bolts w a two wheel dollie yesterday.I bought a Blazer and a Suburban also.Both for parts.The Blazer is toast.

I mean, a 15 minute drive vs a 4 hr drive...
There's a value on having direct eyes in everything that comes and goes from my yard now. Knowing exact what's going on as well.
In this particular case, they needed it dumped in a specific location and I wasn't able to broker it out.
My driver likes to...drive and was up for a day of podcasts!

There's a value on having direct eyes in everything that comes and goes from my yard now. Knowing exact what's going on as well.
In this particular case, they needed it dumped in a specific location and I wasn't able to broker it out.
My driver likes to...drive and was up for a day of podcasts!
I love road days, for that very reason. Charleston and back on a day trip? Sign me up.

Back