Random pic thread.

When after fixing the front winch mount on the boat trailer that previous owner ran into and bent the crap out of it, you realize the boat is 3" up too far to reinstall. Hook boat to Jeep, attach tubing rope to boat and attach winch from RZR to tubing rope. a couple hits on the toggle switch on the dash and boat back to where it needs to be! Being the lone ranger on most project, improvising is normally part of the process.
boat.jpg

boat2.jpg

When after fixing the front winch mount on the boat trailer that previous owner ran into and bent the crap out of it, you realize the boat is 3" up too far to reinstall. Hook boat to Jeep, attach tubing rope to boat and attach winch from RZR to tubing rope. a couple hits on the toggle switch on the dash and boat back to where it needs to be! Being the lone ranger on most project, improvising is normally part of the process.
View attachment 412881
View attachment 412882
Weird flex, but ok 😘

@jeepinmatt still has more toys 😜

J/k bro.. problem solved!! 🤘🏿

View attachment 412881
View attachment 412882

Got that Squidbillies TruckBoatTruck yeeeeeboy

Oh absolutely. I certainly didn’t sew it myself. I got them this way from a dooder who had them for his company. He also enjoyed beverages and understood the importance of “product placement”. I will say that whatever magnets are in them are pretty damn strong. Most of the panels on the wife’s truck are Aluminum skinned but it will stick through to the steel under structure.

Oh absolutely. I certainly didn’t sew it myself. I got them this way from a dooder who had them for his company. He also enjoyed beverages and understood the importance of “product placement”. I will say that whatever magnets are in them are pretty damn strong. Most of the panels on the wife’s truck are Aluminum skinned but it will stick through to the steel under structure.
The beauty of the design is how the magnets' vertical orientation leverage the power of being in sheer against gravity, so they are really strong from being pulled down but you can easily push it sideways with your hand to pull it off the fender. Errr... holding surface.

Anyone can buy that bullshit off Amazon and get some chesey shit made in China crap. But this man @skyhighZJ is an inventor, an entrepreneur, a man of the people that is teaching us to not support the red tide, but to to think and act, and build on our own. LOL!
I've had a couple of these for years. Need to order a few more.

BK Magnetic Huggers

IMG_20240224_132939802.jpg

Normal size.

IMG_20240224_133012337.jpg

@jeepinmatt size....trying to make you proud!

Should double by the length of the ditch.

I remember years ago I was up in the cascades doing some winter training. We were with a guide service and they had a two wheel drive fan. It snowed. Deep. We couldn’t drive to the training area. Had to snowshoe several miles to even get to our camp. About halfway there an identical rig came cruising by with the window down, elbow out, breaking trail like it was nothing. I was sucking wind with about 60 pounds on my back trying to walk with those damn snowshoes. I just remember thinking, damn I wish I could have caught a ride with that dude. I also remember thinking why didn’t the guide service have a more capable rig to get me to the training area. Kind of pissed me off. I remember getting off the trail and going over waste deep in snow. The only good part about that week was getting avalanche rescue certified. It sucked

Fun day. Went to Bitty and Beaus in Winston. If you haven't been, you ought to try it. Little pricey (typical boutique coffee shop), but was good and they do a lot of good.

Then off to Cicis pizza for lunch and fun.

20240224_120550.jpg
20240224_135734.jpg
20240224_140659.jpg

Fresh strings on the ol Bowtech Destroyer. Also, apparently I tend to go whole hog on things lol.

20240224_154939.jpg
20240224_155003.jpg
20240224_155431.jpg

Back