Random pic thread.

300.png

Got @frankenyoter his work cut out now lol 😂 next thing he’s gonna be buying a jeep
Did that Jeep thing and now it resides at the superpile auto spa and garage. My only Jeep parts are heated leather JK seats and a few emblems off the always missed Jeepster.

But yeah, grinding wheel hell is about to commence.:rockon:

Monday night I had to cut loose a 250HP motor. It had high vibration readings and was scheduled to be swapped out today. This is what I found when I pulled the cover off the peckerhead.

IMG_1577.jpeg

Whoever hooked it up last didn’t use locknuts on the bolts and/or didn’t properly torque them. The loose connection created enough heat to split the insulation boot and melt the insulation off the feeder cable 3-4” back from the lug. Luckily it hadn’t grounded out inside the peckerhead only because we built our own oversized boxes on these motors just to make connecting/disconnecting them easier because it’s done at least every few years either due to failure or just PM.

Y’aint doin it right!
View attachment 412786
Follow up to this pic, same intersection, different direction, different outcome. The rear wheels dropped in the ditch again, but this time the truck was stuck on the tracks instead of in the parking lot. (though I swear if he would have cut it to the right and baktup real hard it would have at least not been on the tracks)
Not all heroes wear capes, some have dash cams…
1709752996430.png

(Video in link)

Last edited:
Apparently 2 heathen boys wasn't enough chaos, so we are adding a girl to the mix. Should be fun.

Screenshot_20240302-105048_Facebook.jpg

Back