Random pic thread.

To follow up here. Turns out it was the pump, $110. My wife is mad she doesn’t get a new dishwasher, which would have been $1200 for the one she wanted.

View attachment 413331
Interesting. I just fixed our dishwasher. Ours was the inlet valve, which was $20 on Amazon compared to $80 from Whirlpool.

Interesting. I just fixed our dishwasher. Ours was the inlet valve, which was $20 on Amazon compared to $80 from Whirlpool.
That’s what I thought it was originally… but I didn’t quite know how the dishwasher works at the time. I mistakenly replaced the inlet valve (first post), the sensor in the sump in hopes it was that, and lastly the pump.

I found the inlet valve cheaper at mccombssupply.com than on Amazon. I could only find the sump sensor and pump on geapplianceparts.com

Helping the old man buy a new truck this morning.
IMG_2553.jpeg
IMG_2555.jpeg

Last edited:
Just taking the cows for a walk lol. And Belle.

20240302_154733.jpg
20240302_162854.jpg

My boys just shriveled up to never be seen again! OH FUCK!!

So what does a hookset feel like from the hook end?

And even though this is a foul hook, it still counts.
I was fishing w my dad with a guide at Morehead City north of the bridge " the haystacks" and catching redfish in the 90s. A huge school came near the boat and my dad casted at the fish and stuck 1oz. jig in my head and it hurt. The guide got some scissors and cut my hat off and saw the jig stuck in my scalp and about passed out and said we need to go to the dock. I told him to take it out but that pussy would do it. I told my dad he stuck in it my head and he needed to yank out. I told him get a loop of line on the hook and yank it out....... He did but he didn't yank enough! I told him to yank harder and it "popped" out w a sound!. The guide still wanted to leave but I said were fishing here for last 2 more hours we payed for....I miss that hat.

Last edited:
Boy we've gone and done it now @treecutter18 . Bobcat 743 with 2 buckets, grapple, and forks.

20240303_142004.jpg
20240303_163409.jpg
20240303_163417.jpg

received_716207463991321.jpeg

20240303_182645.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you got the truck and trailer stuck, bought the bobcat and equipment, bought the greenhouses or some of both, but I like all options!
Everything but the greenhouses lol. He got stuck pulling out of his driveway.

Everything but the greenhouses lol. He got stuck pulling out of his driveway.
Probably because he didn’t have enough trailer :laughing:

I needed to move the trailer today, and didn’t feel like going to get the keys to the truck. Gotta say the SXS handled that super heavy tongue weight better than I expected.
IMG_2572.jpeg

Back