Random pic thread.

Well, given "Dichtungen" is German for "Seals", perhaps a Navy Recruiter could help you out!
It was on a box from our storeroom that was in the trash in the shop. It was probably rod seals or something for one of our 3500HP compressors. I had just never noticed the name. 😂

Worker bring a Dump Truck to the shop saying the tailgate latch is intermittent and the parking brake takes forever to lockup when parking. I look it over and no air leaks so I asked when was the last time you drained the air tanks of moisture?
- him: “Oh, everyday!”
- me: “hmm”

That’s probably 3’ across of straight water..
IMG_4836.jpeg

Success! After being diagnosed at ford dealer for blown head gaskets…. I Found the crossover tube to be leaking into the valley which would either burn off or roll on the exhaust and burn off one long drives. After removing aftermarket ac bracket it’s was super obvious…. Then come to find out it was the bolt broken that holds it into the head. Luckily a little left handed drill bit got her walked out.
IMG_6936.jpeg

Finally got around to doing some storm cleanup for a friend that’s been waiting over a month. This was a massive white oak, and it was pretty dang complicated because it was bound up in 7 other trees and was oddly jammed and supported at the rootball.
IMG_3516.jpeg

IMG_3518.jpeg

IMG_4053.jpeg

First order of business was to get as much of the tops off with pole saw to get weight off the ends and the other broken trees. Then I cut and cleared everything over the animal pen, surprisingly not damaging anything.
IMG_4051.jpeg

Once that was done, I cut the trunk so the tops could settle and rotate away and I could start dragging stuff out of the mess.
IMG_4061.jpeg

IMG_4063.jpeg

IMG_4064.jpeg

I was gonna just push it all down in her woods, but I couldn’t leave this beautiful 2ft diameter white oak trunk.
IMG_4059.jpeg

This cut worked out better than expected. There was 17ft sticking out of the stump, so I didn’t know if it would spring or the stump would roll or it would twist and bind.

IMG_4060.jpeg

5hrs later I’m back at the house. Not bad. Dang that’s purdy wood.

IMG_4066.jpeg

Last edited:
Back