Attachments

• IMG_20240608_123038810.jpg
    IMG_20240608_123038810.jpg
    253.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20240608_123032901.jpg
    IMG_20240608_123032901.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 37
What engine?
Fairly certain it was the Chevy ecotec 4 banger like all those lazernut chassis's

Was also told they had 900lb of lead shot in the front tires😲

Wish I had bought this weed eater a long time ago…. Out performs my echo and is much more pleasant to operate…. As bad as it feels to admit I got a battery powered yard tool lol 😂 View attachment 419072

I bought the Milwaukee version last year mainly for the pole saw attachment, but I use the crap out of the weed eater now too. I got the blower too, and I hardly ever get the gas stuff out unless I'm doing the fence rows.

I bought the Milwaukee version last year mainly for the pole saw attachment, but I use the crap out of the weed eater now too. I got the blower too, and I hardly ever get the gas stuff out unless I'm doing the fence rows.
Yea I already had the blower. It’s not that impressive but works good for the patio and camping. But was wanting to get the trimmer but wasn’t expecting it to rip like it does

Yea I already had the blower. It’s not that impressive but works good for the patio and camping. But was wanting to get the trimmer but wasn’t expecting it to rip like it does

Yeah, the blower works good for the patio, garage, etc. But it wouldn't be great for heavy leaves. i grab the Red Max backpack for that. The M18 trimmer is a beast too, I've yet to bog it down and the battery life is really good too. I need to get the hedge trimmer attachment too. We have a couple that are 8+' tall and they're a pain to trim.

My only complaint with my 20v DeWalt trimmer is the balance. Without the heavy 2 stroke as counterbalance, it's a little awkward. About one 5ah battery worth of trimming and I'm grabbing the roundup.

Wish I had bought this weed eater a long time ago…. Out performs my echo and is much more pleasant to operate…. As bad as it feels to admit I got a battery powered yard tool lol 😂 View attachment 419072
I’ve got the kobalt 40v and I use it all the time. Even for stuff I should use the push mower for after mowing the big areas with the 60” gravely. It’s honestly faster and less bs than dragging out the push mower. I have a big husqvarna if I need to do big trimming (it also has a brush blade) but I’m always grabbing the kobalt. It does not disappoint.

Been working a second job helping out a buddy install irrigation and sod. He pays me well for a side hustle, so I bought myself an early Father’s Day gift. Minn Kota Riptide 70lbs trolling motor. Just finished installing it. Definitely not a plug and play. Massive pain all the way around. Between pulling wire, reconfiguring everything under the console for a 3rd battery, having to install another access hatch to get to everything, relocating and adding cleats, and installing the plug. It’s installed and working as it should. Hope it lasts.

IMG_0030.jpeg
IMG_1627.jpeg
IMG_0031.jpeg

My only complaint with my 20v DeWalt trimmer is the balance. Without the heavy 2 stroke as counterbalance, it's a little awkward. About one 5ah battery worth of trimming and I'm grabbing the roundup.
I have an 8ah and a 12ah I use on my Milwaukee’s and it seems to balance pretty good.

I have an 8ah and a 12ah I use on my Milwaukee’s and it seems to balance pretty good.
I felt like the 9.0 was just right. 12.0 is almost too heavy. 8.0 is good too, and I swear it lasts longer than the 9.0.

I bought one just like that and love it for around the house and church. I haven't started my sthil since i bought mine love it and it doesn't kill my back even after 5 hours of use. I have 3 battery's 9h and 8h so down time isn't a problem. Wish i had bought it years ago.

Last edited:
Back