Random pic thread.

moab.jpeg

She asked what we were riding to Nanas this morning .....I told her the white truck (crew cab obs Ford..its the third string backup)....normally it's '04 Dodge. This was her response :laughing:. But in true Ford fashion it wouldn't start and Papa had to come get us in the Camry.

View attachment 418778
I don't know what her mother looks like, but I guarantee you it's exactly like that when you tell her she has to ride in the white truck! :laughing:

When you've been slammed with work for 3 weeks and are finally catching up around the house, and the wife says supper will be ready in 30 minutes...
(pic from last week when I texted the father in law and said I moved his truck :laughing:)
1717519675939.png

1717519743639.png

1717519765658.png

1717519787917.png

1717519808428.png

Also got all that stacked out of the way, carried the stump down to the gulley, and drug the top out of the woods so I can chip it when I get home from work this evening.

Attachments

• 1717519735506.png
    1717519735506.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
I graduated in 03, a friend is a teacher at my old HS that was a 4A school back then. Anyway they were taking down some stuff on the walls today and found this, what the freak?

View attachment 418825
You just now finding out? We all thought you already knew. 🤷‍♂️ :flipoff2:

2 pallets of rubber mulch today.
Bags of mulch I'm assuming?

I've got roughly the same area for a sitting area in my upper back yard I need to do the same with. But I have 4ft gate and path that winds up a hill and thru woods that I can't get my tractor thru 🤦🏾‍♂️ so may have to hoof bags up there

I've got roughly the same area for a sitting area in my upper back yard I need to do the same with. But I have 4ft gate and path that winds up a hill and thru woods that I can't get my tractor thru 🤦🏾‍♂️ so may have to hoof bags up there
Yeah, one pallet was 50 1.5cu/ft bags. Second pallet was 60 1.25cu/ft bags. We put about 10 bags at a time on the back of my golf cart and hauled them out there.

Most of the backyard is the drain field for my septic system, so couldn't drive the tractor or skid steer back there.

Rent a powered wheel barrow old man!

But this version is better

Back