Random pic thread.

1724889933573.png

Dirt bike in the back of a station wagon today between Concord and Davidson.
I was actually impressed.
View attachment 423790
Did that more than once growing up when my parents took me to buy used dirt bikes with my lawn mowing money. 1979 Pontiac station wagon.

Jeep guys cruisin' the webz for shiny new parts
1725026835700.png

Toyota guys would be typing on a slow rusty keyboard with a lifter tick. Lol
Mechanical keyboard FTMFW

Actually I love this analogy, its pretty accurate

Dirt bike in the back of a station wagon today between Concord and Davidson.
I was actually impressed.
View attachment 423790
Speaking of dirt bikes, I rode my nephew’s CRF 150 RB a few days ago. Holy hell those little bikes are fast. The torque is insane. At least his bike was. It was either on or off. No easy rolling into the throttle. Couldn’t keep it on two wheels. Makes my old two stroke 125 seem a bit less than.

Speaking of dirt bikes, I rode my nephew’s CRF 150 RB a few days ago. Holy hell those little bikes are fast. The torque is insane. At least his bike was. It was either on or off. No easy rolling into the throttle. Couldn’t keep it on two wheels. Makes my old two stroke 125 seem a bit less than.
I bought my son a CRF 150 a decade ago, and my fat ass could ride that MF and keep up with 250 2-smokes 😳

He was never really into it, but I had a few buddies that rode that bike and was blown away at how it performed

Nothing like an evening tractor ride to clear your head.

20240830_200408.jpg

I need one of those but I don’t have a tractor. Resorted to tequila instead. Wife did not approve. :lol:

Need to borrow a tractor? Might be cheaper than tequila and divorce lol.

I need one of those but I don’t have a tractor. Resorted to tequila instead. Wife did not approve. :lol:
I bought that 4x4 Massey that was on here a couple weeks ago, and dad doesn’t like it, so it’s for sale. I’ll make you a deal and solve your problem ;)

Back