Random pic thread.

drill.jpg

Barley made it, thought we was gonna have to go back down and hit the paved mile long bypassā€¦..
View attachment 424912
Remember folks, donā€™t take bypasses and tread lightlyā€¦.. but we can clear 20 acres of land and pave a road basically

Edited to ads that this is the Dickey bell bypass not the new trail
IMG_7593.jpeg
IMG_7596.jpeg
IMG_7595.jpeg
IMG_7594.jpeg

Last edited:
Wife and kids prepping for pumpkin spice season.
IMG_5457.jpeg
IMG_5458.jpeg
IMG_5460.jpeg

The GC on one of my sites was gonna trash these. 2x10x60s. It's all pine, but with some bracing, should make a good trailer deck!

20240919_171134.jpg

Wild or pet? Serious question. This dude was behind my house today. Thought it was someoneā€™s fancy pig but I think itā€™s a feral wild one. Never seen anything like this before. Seemed friendly. Wagging tail and oinking at me. Pretty much what mud beagles do.

1726965632618.png

Wild or pet? Serious question. This dude was behind my house today. Thought it was someoneā€™s fancy pig but I think itā€™s a feral wild one. Never seen anything like this before. Seemed friendly. Wagging tail and oinking at me. Pretty much what mud beagles do.

View attachment 424924
bacon GIF

View attachment 424924
It was a pet at one time. Looks like a potbelly gone feral. Not good eating either, nothing but fat.

Made a run down to the auto fare today. Holt hell, it was terrible and a waste of time and money. But, there was a cool truck.

View attachment 424926
Went my whole life. But after last year, never wasting my time or money. Itā€™s a shame, used to be the holy grail of shows and swap meets for this area. Would take 2 days to see it.

View attachment 424924
As short as the snout is and the crop of the ears, Iā€™d say itā€™s a farm pig that went off the reservation. A domestic hog can pick up feral tendencies in as little as 2-3weeks though and almost impossible to reacclimatize. Do you know of any people around that have pigs? If it were me Iā€™d make it take a dirt nap. It will cause nothing but problems if left to roam.

Back