Random pic thread.

Thermos coffee mugs kick yeti's butt on keeping it hot, plus the lids don't leak
I've got one that's 6 years old and counting.... Lost the part of the lid that seals it but it still will keep my coffee hot till mid afternoon!

Those new RTIC brand ones beat out my brothers yeti tumbler too and only cost 19 bucks shipped. I bought 2 for when we go wheeling.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

lookballs.jpg

Spotted this today in south Asheville. I thought it was bad ass then my wife called me a Redneck. Not an expert but it looks like a tri five Nomad.View attachment 214901

I've talked w that dude before. He keeps it unlocked with windows down everywhere, but his dog stays in the car and will eat you.

Up close it's nothing to brag about. He has several of them and they are all dropped on a truck chassis in half fuller fashion.

I've talked w that dude before. He keeps it unlocked with windows down everywhere, but his dog stays in the car and will eat you.

Up close it's nothing to brag about. He has several of them and they are all dropped on a truck chassis in half fuller fashion.

.....looks like the big bad wolfs ridin shotgun in the pic!

ac2.staticflickr.com_2_1500_26302096406_08d6792da7_b.jpg

Took this last weekend. The Eno River at Hillsborough, about a 2 second exposure.

I appreciate it!
View attachment 215047
Here is a cantilever double catwalk train signal. Those are all 5 conductor 6 solid.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I bet anyone who has to go in there after you appreciates it too! Lol..

Wonder what this sumbitch tops out at? Gotta be one unhappy 22re!View attachment 215117

My dad had one just like it. No a/c in the cab, but had a roof unit for the box. BARELY would get out of it's own way. Used it like 4 times and sold it. It was an automatic, which didn't help matters much either. If I recall, it was a 22r, not even fool injected. Forget taking anything but a passenger. Hope that trailer is empty.

Probably be pretty sweet with a 4bt swap.
I'd drive the hell out of it the way it is but......it wouldn't be long before it got a front axle, tcase and some sort of forced induction:D I've seen my share of these up close and this one was CLEAN! Had FL plates.

Back