Random pic thread.

Someone had one for sale over on hardline not long ago, had a bunch of pics, it was super clean and really awesome. Id never seen one till then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate it!
View attachment 215047
Here is a cantilever double catwalk train signal. Those are all 5 conductor 6 solid.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I...did not develop that skill. :D

ac2.staticflickr.com_2_1553_23751354653_8c2eb0ee58_c.jpg

What you're looking at is the underside of a stereo preamplifier kit. Built this guy for my dorm room setup (of which I still have the 12" subwoofer...)

ac2.staticflickr.com_2_1564_24684768879_c9e43dc52f_b.jpg

Took this the day after I ran a 15 mile road race on Martha's Vineyard in February. Wind chill at the time was negative 20F or so, the pic doesn't show how heavy the sea fog was blowing in. Doesn't start to form unless the air temp over the water is well, well below freezing.

My dad had one just like it. No a/c in the cab, but had a roof unit for the box. BARELY would get out of it's own way. Used it like 4 times and sold it. It was an automatic, which didn't help matters much either. If I recall, it was a 22r, not even fool injected. Forget taking anything but a passenger. Hope that trailer is empty.

it would scoot pretty good w a 70mph tailwind :driver:

I...did not develop that skill. :D

View attachment 215170

What you're looking at is the underside of a stereo preamplifier kit. Built this guy for my dorm room setup (of which I still have the 12" subwoofer...)

Looks like an "alarm clock"..:::::smokin:

View attachment 215171

Took this the day after I ran a 15 mile road race on Martha's Vineyard in February. Wind chill at the time was negative 20F or so, the pic doesn't show how heavy the sea fog was blowing in. Doesn't start to form unless the air temp over the water is well, well below freezing.
Martha's Vineyard even has great views from their hospital beds, I'm impressed!

At least I assume that's where you took this pic from, that's where I'd be if I ran 15 miles!

Martha's Vineyard even has great views from their hospital beds, I'm impressed!

At least I assume that's where you took this pic from, that's where I'd be if I ran 15 miles!

It originally was a 20-miler, but the race organizers (rightly) shortened it to protect the volunteers on the course. Part of it would have gone right by the ocean, so they would have been standing out there in close to zero wind chills. At least for the idiots running it, we were somewhat warmed from the exertion.

Im kinda confued here,his ass was loose enuf to get a can of Cin rolls in it but tight enuf to make it explode??? Of all thing he could have put in there why Cin rolls???Looks like they need to open a Cinabon somewhere.

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160414_eaf593827bd0357292c9618045c38a9e.jpg

This is what happens when you are too close to your pry bar....you punch yourself in the nose.

The scar you see is what happens when you walk eye first into an open TJ back glass wearing eyeglasses with no nose pads.... That happened back in 2010 and I think today's punch just straightened what that hit screwed up.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

View attachment 215297

This is what happens when you are too close to your pry bar....you punch yourself in the nose.

The scar you see is what happens when you walk eye first into an open TJ back glass wearing eyeglasses with no nose pads.... That happened back in 2010 and I think today's punch just straightened what that hit screwed up.

You're a lucky SOB, that coulda been an eye

View attachment 215297

uh...congrats?

Back