Random pic thread.

post-50024-0-94762400-1460674986.jpg

32 lol always leave at least two coils in the ground and as much slack as you can elese where.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

My kind of electrician.

Damn few left.

0415162101.jpg
Little touch up seasoning. Sending with my son on short overnight scout trip. The rest of them pussed out and are bringing Raman and simple crap. He is have scrambled eggs, sasauge, bacon. Leaders even agreed to walk out early and have a diner breakfast.......Geeze.

View attachment 215422
Little touch up seasoning. Sending with my son on short overnight scout trip. The rest of them pussed out and are bringing Raman and simple crap. He is have scrambled eggs, sasauge, bacon. Leaders even agreed to walk out early and have a diner breakfast.......Geeze.

Wtf..... Really?

View attachment 215422
Sounds like scouting has changed alot since I got done

Went down to Columbia yesterday to pick up some reds to repair taters buggy and saw this. Dude was an old cotton too and just didn't give 2 shits at all going about 50 for over 5 miles that I can confirm and Lords knows how much farther. Steady cruising down the shoulder the whole time, even drove past 2 exits.

Video has me cursing because it was a snap to my brother and I was amazed. So NSFW LANGUAGE.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Went down to Columbia yesterday to pick up some reds to repair taters buggy and saw this. Dude was an old cotton too and just didn't give 2 shits at all going about 50 for over 5 miles that I can confirm and Lords knows how much farther. Steady cruising down the shoulder the whole time, even drove past 2 exits.

Video has me cursing because it was a snap to my brother and I was amazed. So NSFW LANGUAGE.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I hope that's the most dangerous thing I see all day.

On second thought, I will be going through Eastover here shortly.

EAST...OVERRRR!!

:lol:

I am happy to report the leaders quietly planned a bulk camp meal. Doing foill pack cowboy dinners and wood fire cooking. Seems they were keeping it on the down low....guess my boy want starve. They are camping on a fellow church members land and he had a cowboy camp all set up and they are doin alot of rope work and some basic archery. Good weekend for it for sure, my butt has customer work to get done.

I got my Eagle in 2012, it really has gotten bad after I got done. The scout master at my old troop doesn't camp at all. He also makes it near impossible for anyone to plan a camping trip.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I got my Eagle in 2012, it really has gotten bad after I got done. The scout master at my old troop doesn't camp at all. He also makes it near impossible for anyone to plan a camping trip.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Dang I got mine in 09. Our scout master planned at least two trips a month during the spring and summer. Made us all learn how to camp with out tents and lighter and matches. Had to use Flint sticks

Dang I got mine in 09. Our scout master planned at least two trips a month during the spring and summer. Made us all learn how to camp with out tents and lighter and matches. Had to use Flint sticks
sounds more like the shit I remember. Troop 210 in Cary, Eagle in '94 (2 weeks before I turned 18, lol).
Camping every month except July, b/c thats when we went to summer camp for a week. Cooked everything on a fire, only exception to use propane stoves was when we went backpacking. Well, we could use matches, no lighters. Did a couple survival weekends w/o tents, "bring what you can fit in a school backpack, pray for no rain". I could cook on a fire before I could cook on a stove.
Luckily the troop my son just joined is pretty reasonably tough but not quite "good ol days" hard core.

Back