Random pic thread.

This one had me stumped. Don't know if you can see it very well, but both red and green where on at the same time in the turn lane! Finally got a green arrow without the red.
Light dim.JPG

0824161949.jpg
Jeep Liberty on 40 going about 60 and bouncing and swaying, young guy and his girlfriend? guy had a death grip on the wheel and she looked scared to death !

Saw this custom bed on a truck in Lincoln County today. Pretty cool how they laid the charger tail light assembly in. View attachment 228658
He was in my neighborhood this spring working on the gas pipeline
He is camped out about a mile down the road from me working on the new pipelines they are putting in around here. Kinda weird, but still a good looking truck. And apparently the #1 rule for being a pipeline welder is to drive a lifted diesel with a flatbed.

I was outside talking on the phone to an electrician friend about my house getting inderectly hit by lightning a few wks ago and happened to look up and see this. I'll be damned, bark stripped for 30-40' in strands front and back.

Attachments

• IMG_8452.JPG
    IMG_8452.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_8453.JPG
    IMG_8453.JPG
    201.4 KB · Views: 320
View attachment 228881 Finished installing a new steering gear box and realized I'm starting to get a little OCD about my tools as I get older.
If you were truly OCD, you wouldn't like how those socket holder brackets let the arms slide so that the sockets are not an even spacing apart.o_O

I am not OCD or a neat freak by ANY means, but the one thing I am very particular about is keep sockets arranged properly in the packaging or on a slider. It saves so much time finding/replacing stuff, and being able to tell what is missing.

I'm probably the biggest tool slob on the planet. Cleaning them consists of getting a warranty replacement. However, if someone doesn't replace a socket exactly how and where it was found on the slide, they're pretty much banned from my tool box, if not even my life...I don't need that kind of negativity.

I'm probably the biggest tool slob on the planet. Cleaning them consists of getting a warranty replacement. However, if someone doesn't replace a socket exactly how and where it was found on the slide, they're pretty much banned from my tool box, if not even my life...I don't need that kind of negativity.

I'm just happy when they make their way back into my flat ammo can toolbox.

Back