Random pic thread.

That's gonna hurt.

Yeah, trans rebuild set them back somewhere about 3k to 4k plus clutch and my labor, twice. Faulty pressure plate. Apparently it's not that uncommon of a failure, especially when it was never pm'ed and dripped it's life blood out.

Side note: That was a fun job on the side of the road. (Had to bring my engine hoist to load and unload it) dude was like can three guys pick it up? I laughed at him. I love my simple machines, mostly levers in different shapes and hydraulics too.

Edit: why is the font different size when I can't even see the formatting on my phone??!

Yeah, trans rebuild set them back somewhere about 3k to 4k plus clutch and my labor, twice. Faulty pressure plate. Apparently it's not that uncommon of a failure, especially when it was never pm'ed and dripped it's life blood out.

Side note: That was a fun job on the side of the road. (Had to bring my engine hoist to load and unload it) dude was like can three guys pick it up? I laughed at him. I love my simple machines, mostly levers in different shapes and hydraulics too.

Edit: why is the font different size when I can't even see the formatting on my phone??!
I worked in a Manual trans shop several years ago and saw SEVERAL nv4500'S come in with the input shafts chewed up like that.It usually got the output shaft and the cluster gear too.Nothing like tryin to wash the smell of burnt up trans grease off your hands/clothes.

Mods.png

What beach and are you catching?
OKI, not much in the past 3 days. Some trash fish, a couple decent blues on fresh mullet, one 3.5' shark, one broken rod and a couple big missed runs on the big shark rod. Dissapointing really but if you can throw a net the bait is as abundant as I've ever seen.

0917161940.jpg Small ouchey from Signal Hill Mall area Mt. Bike trail. Can't tell but I got two knee caps. I guess this 40 year old needs to stop trying to keep up with the youngish crowd riding full Suspension and clipped in. My ability and hard tail 4300 Trek wasn't up to snuff today.

OKI, not much in the past 3 days. Some trash fish, a couple decent blues on fresh mullet, one 3.5' shark, one broken rod and a couple big missed runs on the big shark rod. Dissapointing really but if you can throw a net the bait is as abundant as I've ever seen.

I was at Holden over Labor Day and I was catching 5-10 finger mullet with every throw of my cast net, never seen that before in the surf. I caught a couple really nice blues on that bait

I have to admit, I hate crocs. But my daughter bought me a camo pair last year as a gag gift and I wear the things around home all the time. They are really pretty comfy and at my age, I quit giving a damn what people think a long time ago. I even weld in em......

Fuck what people think best fishing around the house grass cutting shoes ever . Im very active i sure a lot of fat fucks rock them more power to u fat ass . But best shoe ever .

Back