Random pic thread.

Got behind this guy yesterday and a first glance it didn't look like he had any straps or chains holding this truck on other than the one at the back. It was hooked to the frame or hitch and every bump he hit the truck suspension compressed and the chain would go slack.

When I drove past him I saw one strap at the front drivers side tire.
20160915_141123.jpg

Last edited:
Got behind this guy yesterday and a first glance it didn't look like he had any straps or chains holding this truck on other than the one at the back. It was hooked to the frame or hitch and every bump he hit the truck suspension compressed and the chain would go slack.

When I drove past him I saw one strap at the front drivers side tire.View attachment 228392
I wouldn't have stayed behind him long!
I see people strap vehicles by the frame all the time, it makes me cringe

When I drove past him I saw one strap at the front drivers side tire.View attachment 228392
"Don't worry, its too heavy to move..."

I got behind a dude towing a Mustang with NO straps once. I'm sure he had the brake set, though. :shaking: Idiots abound.

If its the one I'm thinking of, the guy that owns it lives in my neighborhood. He always leaves that stuff on the roof...guess he's a big national lampoon's fan.

He was on 485 inner between West BLVD and I85 when I saw him Tuesday just before lunch, so it stands a pretty good chance it is your neighbor.

Back